The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Woz said:

@MookieMonster, @MathMan - humor me for a minute. Assume that I can right now clear both of you beyond a shadow of a doubt and neither is mafia.

Who would be your next likely suspect?

rag would be other.

i think slappy would be mafia. 

the fact that he has claimed backup investigator, and you only have 3 invests is suspicious. plus, he referenced taking over after the young ones, and gordon isnt young

Just now, MookieMonster said:

But I cannot get away from this feeling that Malf knows what his style is and is playing opposite of it to make the most beautiful game. It feels like he's using all of our preconceptions against us.

This is it. I’m sure of it.

He was never the hammer on anyone. He made himself seem as civ-like without being investigated. He appeared to scum hunt. He appeared to be hit N3. He agreed with everyone’s claims because he knew they were civs. He played it up. He manipulated me with OleXmad about the Joker theory I came up with.

He. Is. Mafia.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

rag would be other.

i think slappy would be mafia. 

the fact that he has claimed backup investigator, and you only have 3 invests is suspicious. plus, he referenced taking over after the young ones, and gordon isnt young

My role said that I was upset about the killing and mishappenings in Gotham and I needed to let fresh blood take over.

However if something were to happen to said fresh blood, I would be reinvigorated.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

My role said that I was upset about the killing and mishappenings in Gotham and I needed to let fresh blood take over.

However if something were to happen to said fresh blood, I would be reinvigorated.

is that all it says?

what is your role name?

Alfred, the butler?

Just now, MathMan said:

is that all it says?

what is your role name?

Alfred, the butler?

I am Detective  Murphy. I had to reword a few things to not have quoted from my role as FJ said it is HIGHLY frowned upon. (But not against the rules... P-Rick)

I am Detective  Murphy. I had to reword a few things to not have quoted from my role as FJ said it is HIGHLY frowned upon. (But not against the rules... P-Rick)

assuming you take over for woz, how is james gordon fresh blood?

Just now, MathMan said:

assuming you take over for woz, how is james gordon fresh blood?

That is another reason I do not believe the characters are completely indicative of the storyline.

I think that Gordon had been there before Murphy.

that role makes no sense

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Murphy

Murphy worked under James Gordon in the Major Crimes Unit of the Gotham City Police Department. He was present when Harvey Dent falsely identified himself as the secret identity of the Batman and was led into an armoured car. Later, he was at the MCU when the Joker broke out of his cell with Gerard 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, I am useless because Woz said he has no more invests. I am just here as a normal trying to scum hunt.

how do you know you take over for woz and not anyone else?

how do you know that you dont get more invests if you do take over?

7 minutes ago, MathMan said:

how do you know you take over for woz and not anyone else?

how do you know that you dont get more invests if you do take over?

I was informed when OleXmad died that I am not the detective yet and it is very specific in my role that there is a quantity of investigations that can be used. I referenced this before. It’s one of the reasons I believe Woz.

I was informed when OleXmad died that I am not the detective yet and it is very specific in my role that there is a quantity of investigations that can be used. I referenced this before. It’s one of the reasons I believe Woz.

ok, so it does say investigations.

just wanted to clarify.

Archived