The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MathMan said:

i am considering it, but i dont think it is going to get any traction

No offense, but you have more than a bit of self-motivated reasoning to accept it. :D

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Is my theory so broken that no one will even consider the possibility?

I think it, like the conversion theory, is just deterring is from what we know... MD4L laid out a list that included two non-towns. Mookie was investigated, he came up civ. Ragnarok is Batman (clearly a town role) and Alfred claimed to be hit N3 and not again after with no one to confirm his story...

The lynch has to be Alfred IMO.

And this is my terrible crackpot theory.

Mookie defended BCB giving him a vest and giving Whicker a vest saying it is clearly a town ability...

What if it wasn’t a town ability? Knowing Batman is a vigilante, why wouldn’t a vest giving role be possible? What if the mafia gave a vest to a civ, they knew would eventually get lynched? What if both Mookie and BCB are mafia?

No offense to Whicker, but he is likely to get himself lynched over being hit. It would make BCBs story more believable if a civ got one too...

BCB has also disappeared as it pertained to the game. Only getting his Gulp posts in when needed...

Just my crackpot theory. 

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Oh my lord. Here we go. Just vote already people.

I can understand bcb's frustration, but when you are either going to die today or tomorrow, might you want to look at potential other avenues?

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I still don't want to vote mookie but if we stop over thinking and that's the way we need to go to get back on track, hes one of the three remaining possibilities 

• One mafia remaining
    • Is either Malf or Mookie (from Whicker census) --> result: there is no way town can lose
    • Is neither Malf nor Mookie --> inevitably, we will vote one then the other, have two mafia kills --> result: left with a three man setup (projection: you, Slappy, and touch)
      • Who do you vote for then?
  • Two mafia remaining
    • Is both Malf and Mookie (with Mookie having investigation AND census protection) -> result: we kill one today, the other skates saying "See, I told it was him", result: after N7 night kill, 4:1 --> going to be hard pressed to go for the other one, right, so who's next?
    • Is either Malf or Mookie
      • We get it right --> result: after N7 night kill, 4:1 --> but who do we look at next?
      • We get it wrong --> result: after N7 night kill: 3:2 --> we go for the other one --> after night kill: 2:1
    • Is neither Malf nor Mookie: result after N7 night kill: 3:2 --> we go for the other one --> town loses

If we have the happy path (one mafia and it's either Malf or Mookie), none of this matters. But there are a lot of paths beyond this one where it does, and in all likelihood, you (bcb) will need to start thinking about them.

Archived