The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

3 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Your both in as 1.  Votes for either of you count as 1.  Malf's vote will override jfin if you both cast one 

Also, it should be the last person to cast a vote overrides the other. Because we are the same.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:
4 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Malf's vote will override jfin if you both cast one 

I hope his causes dissension among the ranks, but I’m sure it won’t. 

I want to get into the situation where we keep overriding each others vote because we both want a different target

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Malffin is here to dominate

the malffin man, 2nd cousin of the muffin man, has been released from the institution after suppressing his bipolar disorder for several months. his more calculated/articulate persona MathMan held it together, but now living freely in the world looks to free his other persona he's been keeping under wraps to regain freedom. the mallfin man is looking forward to making their first appearance on the forum. 

31 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m in @Famous Jameis can we change the 24 hour night period tho?? It can seriously drag with night lasting that long.

I have it at 24 hours right now to accommodate the few people that are not in the US. If they don't play then I can change it 

Malf has been wanting to try this for so long. lol He tried to have tyty and jfin share a role in (i think) the blackshore mafia. I'm excited to see how it plays out and already have a game built around the premise lol. I had no intentions of ever hosting it but will share if someone else wants to. 

I'm going to have an alter ego. We will also share a vote and a role. 

Archived