2018 FIFA World Cup Group A & Group B

LeeEvans

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

Iago Aspas at a world cup, who would have thought it a few years ago?

Hes been incredible at Celta. His Liverpool adventure was a complete failure but hes arguably the best Spanish forward and I think he really fits the Spanish side and the way they play. 

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Why does Fox keep saying the wrong times? They keep giving the central times, but saying they are eastern times. Been happening all day.

I think they're giving times that their coverage starts as opposed to when he match actually starts. So they say 5et but the match doesnt start 5. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Hes been incredible at Celta. His Liverpool adventure was a complete failure but hes arguably the best Spanish forward and I think he really fits the Spanish side and the way they play. 

I'm aware of that, I remember a couple of years ago when Celta tore Barca to threads.

Just incredible really his turn around.

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

Why has it taken so long to bring on Silva?

I'm shocked he didnt start. I know Portugal thought the counter attacking threat of Guedes was the better option but Silva and Ronaldo really play well off each other. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I'm shocked he didnt start. I know Portugal thought the counter attacking threat of Guedes was the better option but Silva and Ronaldo really play well off each other. 

Bizarre. 10 minutes for a guy who scored 9 in qualification. Brought Quaresma on first smh.

Just now, texans_uk said:

I'm aware of that, I remember a couple of years ago when Celta tore Barca to threads.

Just incredible really his turn around.

Absolutely one of the nice stories of the Spanish squad. I actually thought he might get the start, hes been good in his last couple of appearances for Spain.

3 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Has been really poor. I know he's young but he's squandered a lot of good positions.

I think he did well at the beginning. Created some movement, and he did give the assist to CR7 on 2nd goal. He did waste a couple of good positions too. Completely disappeared in the 2nd half though

Just now, TedLavie said:

I think he did well at the beginning. Created some movement, and he did give the assist to CR7 on 2nd goal. He did waste a couple of good positions too. Completely disappeared in the 2nd half though

Decent movement. Poor touch. No composure. Wasteful in possession. It's tough at 21. Didn't warrant his start.

Archived