2019 7 Round Mock Draft **UPDATED 7/1***

D82

17 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Where in the world is Miami DE Joe Jackson? He's going to be the highest drafted Miami Hurricane next year and he's not on the list (unless I'm dumb) while 4-5 other 'canes are.

I had him going back

On 6/6/2018 at 8:56 AM, Desperado82 said:

28. Minnesota Vikings: David Montgomery RB, Iowa State

60. Minnesota Vikings: Jaylon Ferguson EDGE, Louisiana Tech

92. Minnesota Vikings: Scotty Washington WR, Wake Forest

No 28: RB in round 1 with Dalvin Cook, no thanks. Where do you have Christian Wilkins going? I didn't see him, he would be a better need/fit IMO.

No 60: No complaints on an EDGE guy in round 2. 

No 92: Are you assuming Diggs leaves in FA? 

7 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Yup.

I just made an update.

it looks good for the jags position wise tho i cant find anything about hill other then hes ranked like 25th in the junior class at DE. 

i would go with the old Dominion DE or Coley(he seems pretty athletic and we could use LBer help potentially. 

On 6/6/2018 at 9:56 AM, Desperado82 said:

4. Miami Dolphins: Nick Bosa EDGE, Ohio State

37. Miami Dolphins: Deondre Francois QB, Florida State

68. Miami Dolphins: Michael Deiter T, Wisconsin

108. Miami Dolphins: Iman Marshall CB, USC

I'd roll the dice and take this today. Miami is good as CB though, esp. if Lippett resigns in 2019.

On 6/19/2018 at 11:31 PM, freak_of_nature said:

I'd roll the dice and take this today. Miami is good as CB though, esp. if Lippett resigns in 2019.

I feel like you can never have too many corners...but what position would you take instead?

I .like the update, at least position wise.

I don't have high hopes fpr the RT spot this year with the trio of Bobby hart/Ogbhehi/Jake Fisher competing for it.  Adams immediately takes over.  

I could see a QB that early, but I think Dalton gets enough improvement out of the o-line to bring his bulk stats back up, similar to 2015.

I definitely could see a DT, but as long as Atkins gets extended, the other three guys are all young (Billings, Glascow, Brown) enough to roll another year.  But maybe they let a swing DE/DT vet like Michael Johnson go to make room.  I'd say the same thing about DE, assuming they resign Dunlap.  We have Lawson, Willis and Hubbard in the rotation, along with MJ in the swing role.  My guess is that you projected a DT and DE due to the looming FA status of Atkins and Dunlap, but I think both of those guys get done.

Props for doing the five rounds this early.  if I were doing a Bengals one, I think I'd go a bit heavier at OT.  We might need a starting RT, but we definitely will need depth.  Ogbuehi, Fisher and Hart are all free agents, and unless one or more step up, all should be gone next offseason.  maybe we keep one for depth, I don't know.  I might be slightly tempted to grab AJ Brown in the first, just to pait him with AJ Green. :D   But that won't happen.  

The other position I'd look at is LB.  Hopefully jefferson develops, but if he or Vigil doesn't, we will be out looking for a SLB.

15 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Super ambitious doing a 4 rounder this early, gotta give you props.  As to the Raiders, no way we draft a tackle in the 1st after using two premier picks on two tackles in this years draft.

Yeah, I'm not really sure how I forgot about Miller and Parker. :$

Archived