2019 7 Round Mock Draft **UPDATED 7/1***

D82

Nice effort Desperado82 again, especially with all the teams included.  But similar to what I said last year, where in the world do you get some of these guys?  

I have a list just updated with technically 7 rounds included and compensatory picks, you are missing 32 or so of them in your list ;o), and even I struggled later on finding enough guys worth it, and I am sure 40-80 will end up not even being picked out of my group if not more.  But it was based off a list I made last year of players I saw that were underclassmen or guys who did not go out for the draft, players I liked and thought had potential over the years watching them.

Where are you getting some of these names, a few are guys I do not even consider to be prospects at all or noticed at all either for that matter...  Hard to do for sure making a list like this, but you can speak on each one these players you list individually in what they can do and who they are as prospects?  Or is it more just a name?  Just curious considering you are the only other one on here outside of myself who makes a list this early that is this large...

Incredible, incredible work. As always this mock is fantastic. Love that you gave the Lions my guy Daniel Cooney. I was mortified that you gave them Wilton Speight and then I was even more mortified when I realized that it is actually realistic. Loved seeing Emmanuel Butler climb all the way up to the early part of the draft. Liked the inclusion of Ryan Bee, although I can see him going higher after another solid season (he heavily resembles Trent Murphy IMO). As always, great work. 

On 7/8/2018 at 10:40 PM, Ozzy said:

Nice effort Desperado82 again, especially with all the teams included.  But similar to what I said last year, where in the world do you get some of these guys?  

I have a list just updated with technically 7 rounds included and compensatory picks, you are missing 32 or so of them in your list ;o), and even I struggled later on finding enough guys worth it, and I am sure 40-80 will end up not even being picked out of my group if not more.  But it was based off a list I made last year of players I saw that were underclassmen or guys who did not go out for the draft, players I liked and thought had potential over the years watching them.

Where are you getting some of these names, a few are guys I do not even consider to be prospects at all or noticed at all either for that matter...  Hard to do for sure making a list like this, but you can speak on each one these players you list individually in what they can do and who they are as prospects?  Or is it more just a name?  Just curious considering you are the only other one on here outside of myself who makes a list this early that is this large...

I can't remember which user it is on here, but he completes a Google Doc with each years draft class along with tape, full stats, etc. It's really, really, detailed. Right now he has permission blocked on it so I've been waiting to release another update until he unlocks it.

16 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I can't remember which user it is on here, but he completes a Google Doc with each years draft class along with tape, full stats, etc. It's really, really, detailed. Right now he has permission blocked on it so I've been waiting to release another update until he unlocks it.

Oh you use his thing just to player grab.  Never really look at that lists but could argue one could get a similar info just using high school football recruit rankings and just assuming all the top players are NFL prospects, which is not true at all or a good way to do it but some sadly do it that way I am sure.  I find it is a little more fun to do it without looking at others already made lists and see if you can spot the draft prospects just on watching a game without as much info surrounding them.  

Here are a few thoughts on guys in your list, again since you are the only other with a list this last around.   Sure all my comments are negative but I do agree with some things on there, just did not bring those up, curious thoughts on some of these issues.  Also a lot of the guys I do not know and or notice last year so they are new to me.  Not to mention the guys who are left off.  Many of the issues I have with it are underclassmen who I feel just simply will not declare based on their upside and overall production they have shown.

3. Cleveland Browns: Jonah Williams T, Alabama Would love for him to be this good, just not sure he is, got beat in that spring game pretty badly a few times.  Nice player just not sure he has ideal length or athletic ability.  Will see how he plays this up coming season.

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Joe Jackson EDGE, Miami Some like him I just do not think he is all that strong at the point of attack.  Will see how he does this year with arguably less talent around him on that DL.  Needs to put it all together for sure to be picked this year.

6. Arizona Cardinals: N’Keal Harry WR, Arizona State Nice prospect but do me he is a little slow, cannot really run all that well after the catch or blow buy people, will see how he does this season, has great hands and catch radius.  

13. Kansas City Chiefs: Raekwon Davis DE/DT, Alabama Should be higher, kid is absolutely elite and could be a top 5 pick I think, tons of upside with him.

25. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mack Wilson ILB, Alabama 1st round pick, not sure I see that in him yet.  Talented yes but he is not even the best ILB in that JR class I feel and still has to show more consistency.  

27. Houston Texans: Amani Oruwariye CB, Penn State Not sure he is a 1st round talent at all, good and solid, made some plays but was also in the right spot at the right time for a lot of them.  Good player just not sure he is 1st round elite.  

28. Green Bay Packers: Anthony Johnson WR, Buffalo I like him a lot as well, could easily sneak into the 1st round but would be hard to do 

29. New England Patriots: Ryan Finley QB, N.C. State I like him a lot, just not sure he is 1st round material though, great leader and nice pocket passer though.

35. Buffalo Bills: David Sills V WR, West Virginia Sure can catch TDs but not sure how athletic he really is, sneaky athletic at times but that is more to do with his ball skills, does not get much separation in one on one situations, will be interesting to watch him and Grier this year.  

48. Oakland Raiders: Trayvon Mullen CB, Clemson I like him but not sure he has showed ability enough to be an early entry guy.  Ok coverage ability but nothing great athletically, will see how he is this year.  

49. Houston Texans (via SEA): Jaquan Johnson S, Miami If he has a similar playmaking season like he did last year, kid should be a 1st round pick.  

50. Atlanta Falcons: Dalton Risner C, Kansas State Is way better than this and I feel could play RT or even better yet guard, doubt he goes back inside center but will see.  Awesome player though, I have as a 1st rounder potentially.  

64. Kansas City Chiefs (via LA Rams): Miles Boykin WR, Notre Dame What is this based off of, that one bowl game.  Because outside of that his career has been pretty lame.  Has not done a ton, will see if he can finally produce this year, has talent but has to be consistent.  

67. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Terry Godwin WR, Georgia Not a giant fan of his, ok receiver but not all that elite I feel, could be out played by a few of his teammates this year, will see.

70. Buffalo Bills: Trevon Diggs CB, Alabama Would be cool but I think he has a long ways to go as a CB, especially with tackling, thought he would do fine things last year and barely saw the field, hopefully this year he can become a player who actually stays on the field.  Had a nice spring game will see if he can build off that.  

73. Miami Dolphins: Christian Miller EDGE, Alabama Would be surprised to see him drafted this year, is a good player but his injury history is awful, can rarely stay on the field.  And his teammate Lewis has more upside and potential at 3/4 OLB than he does.  See how he does this year if he can stay healthy.  

75. Baltimore Ravens: DeMarcus Christmas DT, Florida State I was disappointed in his play last year, a lot of DTs played much better than he did I thought, he was not all that productive.

78. New York Giants: Deandre Baker CB, Georgia Is a 1st round talent at CB all the way, very solid player would be shocked to see him drop this far.

85. Tennessee Titans: Greg Gaines DT, Washington Nice player, effort guy but not sure how elite he is.  Can make plays but is not all that explosive, does have a good motor but will see how he does without Vea in there drawing a lot of blocking attention.  

92. Green Bay Packers: Dawson Knox TE, Ole Miss Nice talent but would have to totally blow up this year to come out early, good prospect just not sure he is all that elite.  

93. Cleveland Browns (via NE): Jordan Ta’amu QB, Ole Miss This high of a pick, why, many QBs are better than he is.  Will see how he does this year but could be potentially more system success for him, will see.  Still not a type guy to come out early with what little he has shown so far in his career.  

94. Dallas Cowboys: Jaylon Ferguson EDGE, Louisiana Tech I think with that wingspan he could be a lot higher pick, and he has been quite productive for a very long period of time.  

99. Los Angeles Rams (comp): Ben Bredeson G, Michigan Not sure he is the type of talent to come out early, is more of a stay in school type guy I think, also needs to improve his game with time.

103. New England Patriots (comp): Bryce Love RB, Stanford This low, no way that happens, especially for a guy as tough and as fast as he is.  Only way this happens is if he gets a massive injury this year and does not play much.

107. Cleveland Browns: Corbin Kaufusi DE, BYU With his size and athletic ability I feel he goes high, he should have a really breakout season this year.

109. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chase Hansen S, Utah I really like him, sucks he was moved to linebacker, I think he could be a force at safety but can he cover.  Sadly will not see that if he is at LB this year.  Big time hitter though.

117. Oakland Raiders: Youhanna Ghaifan DT, Wyoming Could go a lot higher than this, has tons of athletic upside I feel.

124. Tennessee Titans: Shareef Miller EDGE, Penn State Not sure he is an early entry guy, a lot of JR DEs are better than he is I think

136. Baltimore Ravens (comp): Irv Smith, Jr. TE, Alabama Ok prospect but a drafted TE, would have to really improve for that to happen.  He is not a early entry type talent I do not think, doubt he leaves school.

137. Indianapolis Colts (comp): Ricky Aguayo K, Florida State Struggled at times last year I thought, would be surprised if he came out early but will see.  

139. Atlanta Falcons (comp): Iman Marshall CB, USC Have him listed twice, once here and at 112

149. Miami Dolphins: Jahlani Tavai OLB, Hawaii Makes a lot of tackles but not against great competition, need to watch him more but even a guy like Frank Ginda was not drafted this past year, so could be a hard go.

158. Seattle Seahawks: Denzil Ware EDGE, Jacksonville State Transfer from Kentucky, ok player just not sure he will be drafted, a few of his Kentucky teammates are much better than he is, see if a new place will help his play and production.  

159. Denver Broncos (via MIN): A.J. Green CB, Oklahoma State I think he is a lot better player than his, has elite athletic ability and breaks on the ball really nicely.  Should have a great season.

174. Atlanta Falcons (comp): Kyle Kempt QB, Iowa State Is not a QB worth drafting I feel, many a better than he is and have shown more.

177. Indianapolis Colts: Mike Weber RB, Ohio State Never thought about him coming out early, but really in that situation he might.  Good player though better than this and would be drafted higher if he did come out, but again still on the fence with that.

179. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tyree Jackson QB, Buffalo Would be cool if he came out for the draft, just not sure he really should unless he has a great year.  If he does he would be drafted a lot higher than this potentially.

182. Denver Broncos: Bobby Okereke ILB, Stanford Never have been all that impressed with him on D, sure makes plays but is not a solid ILB and that Stanford defense and run defense was way sub par last year I thought.  See how he ends up playing this year.  

183. Cincinnati Bengals: Riley Ridley WR, Georgia Not an elite WR and I do not believe he will come out early for the draft, not nearly as good as his brother but looks like a 4 year prospect to me in college, not a early entry guy.

188. Kansas City Chiefs: Tyler Jones G, N.C. State His teammate Prescod is better than him I feel.

191. New York Giants: Charles Omenihu EDGE, Texas Massive man who could have a great year, just on length alone he is more valuable than this draft position.  

194. Philadelphia Eagles: Thomas Barber ILB, Minnesota He comes out as an underclassmen, I seriously doubt that, no way, many JR ILB are better than he is.  

206. Jacksonville Jaguars: Lorenzo Neal DT, Purdue Very talented but again doubt he comes out early for this years draft, maybe but would be a long shot.  

216. Cincinnati Bengals (comp): Rashad Fenton CB, South Carolina Not sure he would be drafted, better corners on South Carolina were not drafted last year, never saw anything elite about him honestly.  

226. Philadelphia Eagles (via DEN): Tevis Bartlett OLB, Washington Hard to rank those Washington linebackers, have a lot of guys who are on the small side, many make plays but the good ones Victor and Bierra were picked last year and are gone, not sure Bartlett is that elite, will see

228. Washington Redskins: Brett Connors G, Wisconsin Will he even play this year, no way he cracks that starting lineup for Wisconsin on the OL that young center Biadasz is way better than him I feel and has taken his job obviously.  

232. Kansas City Chiefs (via SF): Amani Hooker S, Iowa Why would he come out early, ok enough safety but seriously doubt he comes out early especially in that system.  

240. Buffalo Bills (via LA Chargers): Theo Howard WR, UCLA Is around the bottom on that JR WR list I feel, so really doubt he comes out early, good player but could need more time.

249. Cleveland Browns (via JAX): DaMarkus Lodge WR, Ole Miss Ok talent but would really have to be great this year to be drafted, a lot of similar WRs have gone through Ole Miss and have not had much success when they leave.  

Appreciate the thoughts. I kinda take a combination of different methods when choosing who goes into the draft when it's this far out so it isn't just based on one site. I mainly just do these things for fun so don't spend a lot of time digging into scouting, watching tape, etc on all eligible players.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:54 AM, Ozzy said:

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Joe Jackson EDGE, Miami Some like him I just do not think he is all that strong at the point of attack.  Will see how he does this year with arguably less talent around him on that DL.  Needs to put it all together for sure to be picked this year.

He'll have SIGNIFICANTLY less talent around him on the DL this year. Joe Jackson is now the only star on that DL, when they had 3-4 last year.

Jackson is a supremely talented edge rusher. He's small, but has no problems in the run game. I was impressed by his Wisconsin tape at how well he actually held his own against the run. He's not ONLY a pass rusher. I think the #5 selection isn't really too rich for this dude. He's a future NFL superstar. Reminds me of Jason Taylor.

10 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

He'll have SIGNIFICANTLY less talent around him on the DL this year. Joe Jackson is now the only star on that DL, when they had 3-4 last year.

Jackson is a supremely talented edge rusher. He's small, but has no problems in the run game. I was impressed by his Wisconsin tape at how well he actually held his own against the run. He's not ONLY a pass rusher. I think the #5 selection isn't really too rich for this dude. He's a future NFL superstar. Reminds me of Jason Taylor.

I agree with the less talent around him part, not sure who it was but someone was trying to tell me this up coming season Miami will have equal to or better DL than last year, I thought that was a BS comment completely.  Sure they are good but they did lose a ton from last year, both starting DTs who were drafted and a solid DE who was also drafted.

As for Jackson being like Jason Taylor, not sure about that, Taylor had amazing length on the football field, Jackson to me does not seem all that long in terms of reach, is tall but I assume is closer to 6-4 but will see.  This year no doubt is a make or break year, see if he can put it all together and be the man on that line.  That Miami FL vs Wisconsin game was annoying to me, Miami had it in the bag then totally crapped the bed with a big lead on a team that generally is not made to come back from large deficits, but is hard to win a game when the QB played so poorly, could not even complete simple passes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/6/2018 at 9:56 AM, D82 said:

ROUND ONE

1. New York Jets: Ed Oliver DT, Houston

2. Indianapolis Colts: Nick Bosa EDGE, Ohio State

3. Cleveland Browns: Jonah Williams T, Alabama

4. Buffalo Bills: Christian Wilkins DT, Clemson

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Joe Jackson EDGE, Miami

6. Arizona Cardinals: N’Keal Harry WR, Arizona State

7. Cincinnati Bengals: Greg Little T, Ole Miss

8. Denver Broncos: Justin Hebert QB, Oregon

9. Miami Dolphins: Rashan Gary DE, Michigan

10. Washington Redskins: Devin White ILB, LSU

11. Baltimore Ravens: Clelin Ferrell EDGE, Clemson

12. Oakland Raiders: Rodney Anderson RB, Oklahoma

13. Kansas City Chiefs: Raekwon Davis DE/DT, Alabama

14. Chicago Bears: Trey Adams T, Washington

15. San Francisco 49ers: Zach Allen DE, Boston College

16. New York Giants: Drew Lock QB, Missouri

17. Atlanta Falcons: Brian Burns EDGE, Florida State

18. Seattle Seahawks: Greedy Williams CB, LSU

19. Minnesota Vikings: Hjalte Froholdt G, Arkansas

20. Philadelphia Eagles: Dexter Lawrence DT, Clemson

21. Tennessee Titans: Austin Bryant EDGE, Clemson

22. Los Angeles Chargers: Jarrett Stidham QB, Auburn

23. Carolina Panthers: Elgton Jenkins C, Mississippi State

24. Green Bay Packers (via NO): Montez Sweat EDGE, Mississippi State

25. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mack Wilson ILB, Alabama

26. Detroit Lions: Jeffery Simmons DT, Mississippi State

27. Houston Texans: Amani Oruwariye CB, Penn State

28. Green Bay Packers: Anthony Johnson WR, Buffalo

29. New England Patriots: Ryan Finley QB, N.C. State

30. Dallas Cowboys: Collin Johnson WR, Texas

31. Jacksonville Jaguars: Noah Fant TE, Iowa

32. Los Angeles Rams: Josh Allen ILB, Kentucky

ROUND TWO

33. Indianapolis Colts (via NYJ): Michael Jackson CB, Miami

34. Indianapolis Colts: Dre’Mont Jones DT, Ohio State

35. Buffalo Bills: David Sills V WR, West Virginia

36. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Nate Herbig G, Stanford

37. Arizona Cardinals: Andre Dillard T, Washington State

38. Cleveland Browns: Julian Love CB, Notre Dame

39. Denver Broncos: Derrick Brown DT, Auburn

40. Cincinnati Bengals: Shaq Quarterman ILB, Miami

41. Washington Redskins: Will Grier QB, West Virginia

42. Miami Dolphins: Deondre Francois QB, Florida State

43. Philadelphia Eagles (via BAL): Bobby Evans T, Oklahoma

44. Kansas City Chiefs: Carl Granderson EDGE, Wyoming

45. New England Patriots (via CHI): Parris Campbell WR, Ohio State

46. San Francisco 49ers: Deebo Samuel WR, South Carolina

47. New York Giants: Kaleb McGary T, Washington

48. Oakland Raiders: Trayvon Mullen CB, Clemson

49. Houston Texans (via SEA): Jaquan Johnson S, Miami

50. Atlanta Falcons: Dalton Risner C, Kansas State

51. Philadelphia Eagles: Jerry Tillery DE/DT, Notre Dame

52. Minnesota Vikings: Anthony Nelson DE, Iowa

53. Tennessee Titans: C.J. Conrad TE, Kentucky

54. Los Angeles Chargers: Marvell Tell III S, USC

55. Carolina Panthers: Jachai Polite DE, Florida

56. New Orleans Saints: Anfernee Jennings ILB, Alabama

57. Pittsburgh Steelers: David Montgomery RB, Iowa State

58. Detroit Lions: Jaylen Smith WR, Louisville

59. Houston Texans: Yodny Cajuste T, West Virginia

60. Green Bay Packers: David Edwards T, Wisconsin

61. New England Patriots: Lavert Hill CB, Michigan

62. Dallas Cowboys: Terry Beckner, Jr. DT, Missouri

63. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ross Pierschbacher G, Alabama

64. Kansas City Chiefs (via LA Rams): Miles Boykin WR, Notre Dame

ROUND THREE

65. New York Jets: Emmanuel Butler WR, Northern Arizona

66. Indianapolis Colts: Martez Ivey T, Florida

67. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Terry Godwin WR, Georgia

68. Arizona Cardinals: Oshane Ximines EDGE, Old Dominion

69. Cleveland Browns: Tommy Sweeney TE, Boston College

70. Buffalo Bills: Trevon Diggs CB, Alabama

71. Cincinnati Bengals: Isaiah Buggs DT, Alabama

72. Denver Broncos: Max Scharping T, Northern Illinois

73. Miami Dolphins: Christian Miller EDGE, Alabama

74. Washington Redskins: Connor McGovern C, Penn State

75. Baltimore Ravens: DeMarcus Christmas DT, Florida State

76. Chicago Bears: Emanuel Hall WR, Missouri

77. San Francisco 49ers: Levonta Taylor CB, Florida State

78. New York Giants: Deandre Baker CB, Georgia

79. Oakland Raiders: Cece Jefferson EDGE, Florida

80. Kansas City Chiefs: Javaris Davis CB, Auburn

81. Atlanta Falcons: Tyler Petite TE, USC

82. Seattle Seahawks: Marlon Davidson DT, Auburn

83. Minnesota Vikings: Juwan Johnson WR, Penn State

84. Philadelphia Eagles: Javon Patterson G/C, Ole Miss

85. Tennessee Titans: Greg Gaines DT, Washington

86. Los Angeles Chargers: Keelan Doss WR, UC Davis

87. Carolina Panthers: Jordan Fuller S, Ohio State

88. New Orleans Saints: Clayton Thorson QB, Northwestern

89. Pittsburgh Steelers: Alex Bars G, Notre Dame

90. New England Patriots (via DET): Rashard Lawrence DT, LSU

91. Houston Texans: Kevin Strong, Jr. DE/DT, UT-San Antonio

92. Green Bay Packers: Dawson Knox TE, Ole Miss

93. Cleveland Browns (via NE): Jordan Ta’amu QB, Ole Miss

94. Dallas Cowboys: Jaylon Ferguson EDGE, Louisiana Tech

95. Jacksonville Jaguars: Kris Boyd CB, Texas

96. Los Angeles Rams: Raequan Williams DT, Michigan State

97. Washington Redskins (comp): McTelvin Agim DE/DT, Arkansas

98. Minnesota Vikings (comp): D’Cota Dixon S, Wisconsin

99. Los Angeles Rams (comp): Ben Bredeson G, Michigan

100. New England Patriots (comp): Marquise Brown WR, Oklahoma

101. Los Angeles Rams (comp): Porter Gustin EDGE, USC

102. Carolina Panthers (comp): Damien Harris RB, Alabama

103. New England Patriots (comp): Bryce Love RB, Stanford

ROUND FOUR

104. New York Jets: Mitch Hyatt T, Clemson

105. Indianapolis Colts: Scotty Washington WR, Wake Forest

106. Arizona Cardinals: Lester Cotton G, Alabama

107. Cleveland Browns: Corbin Kaufusi DE, BYU

108. Buffalo Bills: Devin Singletary RB, Florida Atlantic

109. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chase Hansen S, Utah

110. Denver Broncos: Chase Winovich EDGE, Michigan

111. Cincinnati Bengals: Malcolm Roach DE, Texas

112. Washington Redskins: Iman Marshall CB, USC

113. Miami Dolphins: Beau Benzschawel G, Wisconsin

114. Baltimore Ravens: Hakeem Butler WR, Iowa State

115. San Francisco 49ers: J.R. Reed S, Georgia

116. New York Giants: Stanley Morgan, Jr. WR, Nebraska

117. Oakland Raiders: Youhanna Ghaifan DT, Wyoming

118. Buffalo Bills (via KC): Ben Banogu EDGE, TCU

119. Chicago Bears: Christian Rector DE/DT, USC

120. Seattle Seahawks: Chris Johnson S, North Alabama

121. Atlanta Falcons: Chris Lindstrom G, Boston College

122. Philadelphia Eagles: Chauncey Gardner CB, Florida

123. Minnesota Vikings: Jordan Jones OLB, Kentucky

124. Tennessee Titans: Shareef Miller EDGE, Penn State

125. Los Angeles Chargers: Benito Jones DT, Ole Miss

126. Carolina Panthers: T.J. Edwards OLB, Wisconsin

127. New Orleans Saints: Alizé Mack TE, Notre Dame

128. Pittsburgh Steelers: Olive Sagapolu DT, Wisconsin

129. Detroit Lions: Juan Thornhill S, Virginia

130. Houston Texans: Cameron Smith ILB, USC

131. Green Bay Packers: Robert Landers DE/DT, Ohio State

132. New England Patriots: D’Andre Walker OLB, Georgia

133. Dallas Cowboys: Jamal Peters CB, Mississippi State

134. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Dieter T, Wisconsin

135. Los Angeles Rams: Blake Brandel T, Oregon State

136. Baltimore Ravens (comp): Irv Smith, Jr. TE, Alabama

137. Indianapolis Colts (comp): Ricky Aguayo K, Florida State

138. Dallas Cowboys (comp): Te’Von Coney OLB, Notre Dame

139. Atlanta Falcons (comp): Iman Marshall CB, USC

140. Philadelphia Eagles (comp): Hunter Renfrow WR, Clemson

ROUND FIVE

141. New York Jets: Ken Webster CB, Ole Miss

142. Indianapolis Colts: Ricky Walker DT, Virginia Tech

143. Cleveland Browns: G.G. Robinson DT, Louisville

144. Buffalo Bills: Isaiah Prince T, Ohio State

145. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Julian Blackmon CB, Utah

146. Arizona Cardinals: Joejuan Williams CB, Vanderbilt

147. Cincinnati Bengals: Trace McSorley QB, Penn State

148. Denver Broncos: Kingsley Keke DE/DT, Texas A&M

149. Miami Dolphins: Jahlani Tavai OLB, Hawaii

150. Washington Redskins: Ty Johnson RB, Maryland

151. Baltimore Ravens: Benny Snell, Jr. RB, Kentucky

152. New York Giants: Koron Crump ILB, Arizona State

153. Oakland Raiders: Lukas Denis S, Boston College

154. Kansas City Chiefs: Myles Gaskin RB, Washington

155. Chicago Bears: Kendall Sheffield CB, Ohio State

156. Detroit Lions (via SF): Jalen Jelks EDGE, Oregon

157. Atlanta Falcons: Ed Alexander DT, LSU

158. Seattle Seahawks: Denzil Ware EDGE, Jacksonville State

159. Denver Broncos (via MIN): A.J. Green CB, Oklahoma State

160. Philadelphia Eagles: Jesse Burkett C, Stanford

161. Tennessee Titans: De’Jon Harris ILB, Arkansas

162. Los Angeles Chargers: Alijah Holder CB, Stanford

163. Carolina Panthers: Jonathan Ledbetter DE, Georgia

164. New Orleans Saints: Dante Booker OLB, Ohio State

165. Pittsburgh Steelers: Denzel Mims WR, Baylor

166. Detroit Lions: L.J. Scott RB, Michigan State

167. Houston Texans: Gerri Green EDGE, Mississippi State

168. Green Bay Packers: Ty Summers ILB, TCU

169. New England Patriots: Matt Nelson DE, Iowa

170. Dallas Cowboys: Derwin Gray G, Maryland

171. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jesse Aniebonam EDGE, Maryland

172. Los Angeles Rams: Jauan Jennings WR, Tennessee

173. Washington Redskins (comp): Chris Westry S, Kentucky

174. Atlanta Falcons (comp): Kyle Kempt QB, Iowa State

175. Detroit Lions (comp): Azeez Al-Shaair OLB, Florida Atlantic

ROUND SIX

176. New York Jets: Darrell Williams ILB, Auburn

177. Indianapolis Colts: Mike Weber RB, Ohio State

178. Buffalo Bills: Dru Samia G, Oklahoma

179. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tyree Jackson QB, Buffalo

180. Arizona Cardinals: Khalen Saunders DT, Northern Illinois

181. Cleveland Browns: Larry Allen, Jr. G, Harvard

182. Denver Broncos: Bobby Okereke ILB, Stanford

183. Cincinnati Bengals: Riley Ridley WR, Georgia

184. Washington Redskins: Cole Herdman TE, Purdue

185. Miami Dolphins: Gerald Willis II DT, Miami

186. Baltimore Ravens: Derrick Kelly II T, Florida State

187. Oakland Raiders: Nyqwan Murray WR, Florida State

188. Kansas City Chiefs: Tyler Jones G, N.C. State

189. Chicago Bears: Khalil Hodge ILB, Buffalo

190. San Francisco 49ers: Amani Bledsoe DT, Oklahoma

191. New York Giants: Charles Omenihu EDGE, Texas

192. Seattle Seahawks: Albert Huggins DT, Clemson

193. Atlanta Falcons: Justice Hill RB, Oklahoma State

194. Philadelphia Eagles: Thomas Barber ILB, Minnesota

195. Minnesota Vikings: Marquise Overton DT, Oklahoma

196. Tennessee Titans: Jalen Young S, Florida Atlantic

197. Los Angeles Chargers: Aaron Monteiro T, Boston College

198. Carolina Panthers: Justin Layne CB, Michigan State

199. New Orleans Saints: Sewo Olonilua RB, TCU

200. Pittsburgh Steelers: Justice Hansen QB, Arkansas State

201. Detroit Lions: Lamar Jackson CB, Nebraska

202. Houston Texans: Jalen McClesky WR, Oklahoma State

203. Green Bay Packers: Zack Bailey G, South Carolina

204. Detroit Lions (via NE): Aeris Williams RB, Mississippi State

205. Dallas Cowboys: Demonte King S, Arizona State

206. Jacksonville Jaguars: Lorenzo Neal DT, Purdue

207. Los Angeles Rams: Darian Roseboro DE, N.C. State

208. Minnesota Vikings (comp): Jacques Patrick RB, Florida State

209. Washington Redskins (comp): Daylon Mack DT, Texas A&M

210. Philadelphia Eagles (comp): Tre Watson RB, Texas

211. New England Patriots (comp): Bruno Reagan G, Vanderbilt

212. Philadelphia Eagles (comp): Mook Reynolds CB, Virginia Tech

213. Washington Redskins (comp): Tyre Brady WR, Marshall

214. Cincinnati Bengals (comp): Matt Sokol TE, Michigan State

215. Cincinnati Bengals (comp): Paul Adams T, Missouri

216. Cincinnati Bengals (comp): Rashad Fenton CB, South Carolina

217. Carolina Panthers (comp): Patrick Vahe G, Texas

218. Kansas City Chiefs (comp): Dakota Allen ILB, Texas Tech

ROUND SEVEN

219. New York Jets: Jalin Moore RB, Appalachian State

220. Indianapolis Colts: Drew Lewis OLB, Colorado

221. Pittsburgh Steelers (via TB): Jabril Frazier EDGE, Boise State

222. Arizona Cardinals: Terrill Hanks ILB, New Mexico State

223. Miami Dolphins (via CLE): Isaiah Wharton CB, Rutgers

224. Buffalo Bills: Kendall Joseph OLB, Clemson

225. Cincinnati Bengals: Chris Brown C, USC

226. Philadelphia Eagles (via DEN): Tevis Bartlett OLB, Washington

227. Detroit Lions (via MIA): Daniel Cooney T, San Diego

228. Washington Redskins: Brett Connors G, Wisconsin

229. Baltimore Ravens: Cortez Lewis WR, Wake Forest

230. San Francisco 49ers (via KC): Jordan Sims G, Ole Miss

231. Chicago Bears: Foster Moreau TE, LSU

232. Kansas City Chiefs (via SF): Amani Hooker S, Iowa

233. Denver Broncos (via NYG): Nick Westbrook WR, Indiana

234. New York Jets (via OAK): Kendall Adams S, Kansas State

235. Atlanta Falcons: JoJo McIntosh S, Washington

236. Seattle Seahawks: Ian Bunting TE, California

237. Minnesota Vikings: Derrick Baity CB, Kentucky

238. New England Patriots (via PHI): Zedrick Woods S, Ole Miss

239. Tennessee Titans: Tanner Farmer G, Nebraska

240. Buffalo Bills (via LA Chargers): Theo Howard WR, UCLA

241. Carolina Panthers: Marquise Copeland DT, Cincinnati

242. New Orleans Saints: Brandon Fanaika G, Stanford

243. Cleveland Browns (via PIT): Deshaun Davis ILB, Auburn

244. Detroit Lions: Wilton Speight QB, UCLA

245. Houston Texans: Mitch Wishnowsky P, Utah

246. Green Bay Packers: Jalen Embry CB, Northern Illinois

247. New England Patriots: Calvin Anderson T, Texas

248. Dallas Cowboys: Romello Brooker TE, Houston

249. Cleveland Browns (via JAX): DaMarkus Lodge WR, Ole Miss

250. New York Giants (via LA Rams): Ryan Bee DE/DT, Marshall

251. Minnesota Vikings (comp): Koda Martin T, Syracuse

252. Arizona Cardinals (comp): Matt Gay K, Utah

253. New England Patriots (comp): Jordan Scarlett RB, Florida

254. Los Angeles Chargers (comp): Charles Wright ILB, Vanderbilt

255. Los Angeles Rams (comp): Kareem Orr CB, Chattanooga

256. Minnesota Vikings (comp): Keegan Render C, Iowa

Little for Bills in Round 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 11:54 AM, Ozzy said:

232. Kansas City Chiefs (via SF): Amani Hooker S, Iowa Why would he come out early, ok enough safety but seriously doubt he comes out early especially in that system.  

Still think he won't come out? Bad Iowa season and he still win the BIG10 DB of The Year Award......he might get drafted higher than this

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Still think he won't come out? Bad Iowa season and he still win the BIG10 DB of The Year Award......he might get drafted higher than this

Here are the winners of the award the past few years.  Anyone that gets a lot of INTs has it usually, but Hooker is not as the same level as most of these guys listed below.

2011: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
2012: Micah Hyde, CB, Iowa
2013: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
2014: Kurtis Drummond, S, Michigan State
2015: Desmond King, CB, Iowa
2016: Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan
2017: Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
2018: Amani Hooker, S, Iowa

I think it was just not a great year for DBs in the Big Ten, sure one of the corners on Michigan could have won but that team got so killed on D last week that was not going to happen.  Here are the other top rated DBs according to 1st team all Big Ten coaches and media teams.

Montre Hartage, DB, Northwestern
LaVert Hill, DB, Michigan
Amani Hooker, DB, Iowa
Amani Oruwariye, DB, Penn State
David Long, DB Michgian

Not that amazing of a group so he did not have great competition.  I like him as a prospect I just do not feel he is an early entry type of guy.  Will see what choice he makes but to call him a top 5 safety in the country, not so sure about that one.  Had a good year and is a sound prospect, surprised some people I am sure, but again not like he was going up against a lot of DB talent in the conference this year.  I update my list of a mock 7 round draft about weekly and have since week one of the College Football season.  I currently do not have Hooker as a early entry guy obviously, will see if he becomes one.  

I don’t think you have Haskins entering but I’d prefer him over Herbert. But I guarantee Elway and his not being able to evaluate QBs would take Herbert over him so realistic there. 

Round 2 looks good

We need to find a way to get a corner though. Roby will likely be out and we need some help bad at that position. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived