2019 7 Round Mock Draft **UPDATED 7/1***

D82

I would be surprised to see Dorsey use 3 of the 5 picks the Browns have in the first 4 rounds on D-Lineman.  While DT in the first is a big possibility, their DL is arguably the strongest position group on the team - both 2017 draftees Larry Ogunjobi and Caleb Brantley were serious contributors in their first season, and expectations are high for them.  Until someone steps up and shows they can adequately hold down the LT position manned (to a HOF level) by Joe Thomas for so long, it has to be considered priority one.

On 6/28/2018 at 7:55 AM, Trots said:

I would be surprised to see Dorsey use 3 of the 5 picks the Browns have in the first 4 rounds on D-Lineman.  While DT in the first is a big possibility, their DL is arguably the strongest position group on the team - both 2017 draftees Larry Ogunjobi and Caleb Brantley were serious contributors in their first season, and expectations are high for them.  Until someone steps up and shows they can adequately hold down the LT position manned (to a HOF level) by Joe Thomas for so long, it has to be considered priority one.

I really didn't know where to go for the Browns. You guys are a young team with a lot of unproven young guys at key positions. 

If Denver picks that high is because Keenum went back to the Rams' days and Lynch and/or Kelly couldn't do any better......So in that scenario the pick would probably a QB.

Give me:

1. Patterson/Stidham

2. Ivey/Edwards/Dieter

3. Chase Winovich

4. Daylon Mack

31. Jacksonville Jaguars: Noah Fant TE, Iowa  not bad. outside of ASJ we have a bunch of Just a Guys and we seemingly love 2 TE sets. 

63. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ross Pierschbacher G, Alabama bad pick especially looking at the jags draft in the entirety. Dieter might play LT for the Badgers but hes much better prospect in the interior OL. i would go ahead and draft Greg Gaines DT Washington. we probably are cutting Dareus and maybe we are cutting Abry Jones as well leaving our NT spot fairly empty except for Anoku.  

95. Jacksonville Jaguars: Kris Boyd CB, Texas i dont view CB as a huge need unless theres value to be had. i dont see value with picking boyd. we brought in 2 UDFA guys who were names(meeks and Delany) and we have a PS guy from last year the team likes(Seamster) not mention Hayden and Pittman(hes a journeyman but he was solid last year). i would go Porter Guston as we need to get a 2nd edge rusher as fowler is a FA. 

134. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Dieter T, Wisconsin great pick

171. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jesse Aniebonam EDGE, Maryland solid choice but given the revisions i made i would go Pick Tyree Jackson QB Buffalo.  tanner lee will be a PS guy at best for us. 

206. Jacksonville Jaguars: Lorenzo Neal DT, Purdue. i would go RB here. both Yeldon and grant could be leaving so go ahead and give me Jacques Patrick. 

229. Baltimore Ravens: Cortez Lewis WR, Wake Forest(the Jags actually own this pick from the Luke Bowanko Trade. it could be the pick shipped to the browns in the Kessler deal but i see you have them getting our original.) i would take a chance with Ryan Bee whos a "NT" for Marshall tho hes not built like a NT(6 foot 6 and 280 isnt a NT). we could use some DL competition. 

19 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

No. Williams is overrated as an OT prospect. We need one of the freak DL if we're picking this high.

You Cleveland fans need to get on the same page. 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:06 PM, Desperado82 said:

You Cleveland fans need to get on the same page. 

We are not in disagreement - you need to read more carefully.  I had said using 3 of the top 5 picks on DL was unlikely, but a DT in round one a distinct possibility.  Bleed The Clock is correct; if the Browns are picking that high (#3 overall) they have to take one of the monster DTs.

Kudos for filling out a 7 round draft so early in the process.

I'm not going to be overly critical here but I have no idea why you gave Philly 3 interior offensive lineman and 2 defensive tackles in the first five rounds. 

10 hours ago, Trots said:

We are not in disagreement - you need to read more carefully.  I had said using 3 of the top 5 picks on DL was unlikely, but a DT in round one a distinct possibility.  Bleed The Clock is correct; if the Browns are picking that high (#3 overall) they have to take one of the monster DTs.

Who reads?

On 6/9/2018 at 4:26 PM, ninjapirate said:

solid for the eagles. OL and DL will probably be the early picks. 

10 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Kudos for filling out a 7 round draft so early in the process.

I'm not going to be overly critical here but I have no idea why you gave Philly 3 interior offensive lineman and 2 defensive tackles in the first five rounds. 

That's why xD

Any draft that has Tampa picking top 10 and them ignoring QB (If they end up picking there. That would be the only reason why) gets an F from me. They are sound everywhere else accept maybe LT but there is not top LTs in this upcoming draft. 

Archived