Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m guessing 3?

2 would be ballsy.

I don’t know if Dorsey’s legit or not, but ol boy sure can blow through some assets....

3 would be the smart guess. I could see 2 though. That would imo reveal how much confidence they have going into this year that their 2nd will not be near the top of the draft.

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m guessing 3?

2 would be ballsy.

I don’t know if Dorsey’s legit or not, but ol boy sure can blow through some assets....

If true, I would assume a 3. We have the first priority if we offer a 3, so another team would have to offer a 2 to beat us, and that hasn't happened in the supplemental draft since Flash himself.

2 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

If true, I would assume a 3. We have the first priority if we offer a 3, so another team would have to offer a 2 to beat us, and that hasn't happened in the supplemental draft since Flash himself.

And I’m good with a 3 personally as we have two of them.

7 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

How Beal tests COULD push it to a 2. If he kills his pro day then a 2 is in play

4 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

If Beal runs and jumps impressively we might need to bid our 2nd. If his numbers are good, not great, our third should land him. 

If we do land him, our bookend corners should be set for the next 5  years. If Simeon hits...wow! Big if, though.

Our boundary CBs would be Beal and Simeon, with Denzel working the inside. That would be nuts. Nobody bust my bubble. I wanna savor my fantasy. Mmmm... fantasy.

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

If Beal runs and jumps impressively we might need to bid our 2nd. If his numbers are good, not great, our third should land him. 

If we do land him, our bookend corners should be set for the next 5  years. If Simeon hits...wow! Big if, though.

Our boundary CBs would be Beal and Simeon, with Denzel working the inside. That would be nuts. Nobody bust my bubble. I wanna savor my fantasy. Mmmm... fantasy.

Ward isn’t a slot corner. You don’t draft a slot corner #4 overall. Ward isn’t all but plays a lot bigger than what he is. He will easily be our #1 corner. c’mon man

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Ward isn’t a slot corner. You don’t draft a slot corner #4 overall. Ward isn’t all but plays a lot bigger than what he is. He will easily be our #1 corner. c’mon man

Easy now, buddy. I meant no slight against Ward. In today's game, number one WRs are often shifted to the slot on critical downs. If we play 3 CBs, Ward plays the slot because of his quickness, and Simeon would play outside because of his length.

In two CB sets, Ward would be one of those two. 

It would be the same as rushing Garrett from the inside on critical downs. Doesn't mean he can't rush outside

24 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Easy now, buddy. I meant no slight against Ward. In today's game, number one WRs are often shifted to the slot on critical downs. If we play 3 CBs, Ward plays the slot because of his quickness, and Simeon would play outside because of his length.

In two CB sets, Ward would be one of those two. 

It would be the same as rushing Garrett from the inside on critical downs. Doesn't mean he can't rush outside

Carrie or BBC will be in the slot (hehe) I’d image as they both rated as two of the top slot guys in the league last year.

Archived