Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

14 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So what happens if there’s a tie? 

How could there be a tie?  They use the draft order from this year, but you're bidding your '19 pick.  It's already set.

It's one of the many reasons why we should bid.  We have the highest pick based on last year's record.  Most likely, we'll be picking lower in '19.

Correction:  They're doing a lottery this morning.  It's still based on last year's record, but it's not the same draft order.

3. Priority in the Supplemental Draft will be established by a weighted lottery, which will be conducted on the morning of the Supplemental Draft. Clubs will be notified of the priority for the Supplemental Draft shortly before 1:00 p.m. Once the Draft has begun, no further trades involving draft choices will be accepted until it is over. The order of each round will reflect any previously completed trades.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/10/supplemental-draft-begins-with-a-lottery-has-10-minute-rounds/

13 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

How could there be a tie?  They use the draft order from this year, but you're bidding your '19 pick.  It's already set.

It's one of the many reasons why we should bid.  We have the highest pick based on last year's record.  Most likely, we'll be picking lower in '19.

Correction:  They're doing a lottery this morning.  It's still based on last year's record, but it's not the same draft order.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/10/supplemental-draft-begins-with-a-lottery-has-10-minute-rounds/

I thought it was broken up into groups. Not draft order. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think its in group and then within those groups its based on order

anyway I'll throw our 3rd for Beal

put Boddy at backup FS from a roster perspective then you have Ward,  Carrie, Gaines, Mitchell, Thomas, and then Beal 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So there is a draft order now.

There was a lottery to find out who gets the top picks.

Oakland won the #1 pick in each round.

#2 - Jets

#3 - Giants

#4 - Browns

11 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

So there is a draft order now.

There was a lottery to find out who gets the top picks.

Oakland won the #1 pick in each round.

#2 - Jets

#3 - Giants

#4 - Browns

Lol it's just like the NBA. The NFL clearly got together and arranged things in the order they want it to play out. The Raiders are entering a new market and looked bad last year. Vegas being successful is the biggest NFL venture in forever. They're trying to do all they can to help the Raiders succeed. Chucky is going to run them into the ground, though, so there IS that. Then the NY big market teams, of course. Teh lulz of it all. We aren't getting anyone.

Archived