Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

39 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Can we put me to bed huh?  Here is an article talking about the supplemental draft in 2011.  They did the lottery then too.  I could not find when it started but it wasn’t this year with the sole purpose of screwing the Browns.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/28002/what-nfl-supplemental-draft

Ask and you shall receive, Stewart:

FreeAgileAntarcticfurseal-max-1mb.gif

Off to bed.

And your post did not negate the main point about sports lotteries being an opportunity for cheating, just that the lotteries have been going on for a while (fwiw). 

Jimmy Haslam is a crook, but heaven forbid folks question some suspicious events in the league like it's impossible to comprehend.

Players don't get suspended every year for performance enhancing drugs (cheating) either, right?

On 7/12/2018 at 1:29 AM, DizzyDean said:

Can we put the conspiracy stuff to bed huh?  Here is an article talking about the supplemental draft in 2011.  They did the lottery then too.  I could not find when it started but it wasn’t this year with the sole purpose of screwing the Browns.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/28002/what-nfl-supplemental-draft

This is all part of the conspiracy. They just published this last week and back dated it. Such a sheep. 

I tell you, boys and girls, I have had my eye on DeAndre Baker, CB, who will play his senior season this year at Georgia. No way he survives in the draft until round 3, but.........

To the point of this thread - we still have the 3rd round pick we did not have to forfeit for Sam Beal. If we choose to do so, it can now be part of a package to get back into the first round for Baker, or select Baker with our top 1st round pick and use this to select a premier LT later in the 1st or 2nd round.

We still have flexibility for 2019.

Archived