Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

27 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

No job security with them degrees.

what you need is bad spectacles and the stare of baboon with dementia.

What about the appearance of a morbidly obese Manatee with male pattern baldness??

29 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

BTW, here's an update on Adonis Alexander, who is having his pro day today.

https://www.upi.com/26-teams-to-attend-former-Virginia-Tech-CB-Adonis-Alexanders-pro-day/6361529448357/

Draft is July 11th

He has that Richard Sherman type size. 

I don’t love guys who fail school. Though it may not reflect iq, it reflects a lack of something. They do their best to give people degrees

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Not a gm... hmmm maybe exotic dancing?

I would never exotic dance for money. I exotic dance for the love of the game!

Nothing quite as exhilarating as oiling up, slapping on nipple pasties, and sliding into a naughty school girl outfit.

4 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I would never exotic dance for money. I exotic dance for the love of the game!

Nothing quite as exhilarating as oiling up, slapping on nipple pasties, and sliding into a naughty school girl

Waiting for someone to take the bait.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

We aren't going to take anyone

I think you're probably right. There are 3 players worth taking in this supplemental draft and we seem to have entrenched starters and depth at each of the spots that these kids play (CB & FS). If there was some good DT or DE that was in this supplemental class, maybe we'd consider it. But we aren't adding DB's to an already overloaded position group IMO.

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I think you're probably right. There are 3 players worth taking in this supplemental draft and we seem to have entrenched starters and depth at each of the spots that these kids play (CB & FS). If there was some good DT or DE that was in this supplemental class, maybe we'd consider it. But we aren't adding DB's to an already overloaded position group IMO.

I just don't think this FO would make such a blanket decision. They will scout these guys, and if any has a good enough rating, the supplemental draft typically affords teams the opportunity to get a talent at a cheaper price. 

If Alonzo and Eliot tell Dorsey that Beal grades out as a 1st round talent and could be had with a 3rd round pick, do you really think he'd ignore that opportunity?? Depth be Damned! Talent is talent. Let em battle it out. 

If Dorsey was the settling type, I doubt he would have pulled the trigger on Mychal Kendricks.

8 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I just don't think this FO would make such a blanket decision. They will scout these guys, and if any has a good enough rating, the supplemental draft typically affords teams the opportunity to get a talent at a cheaper price. 

If Alonzo and Eliot tell Dorsey that Beal grades out as a 1st round talent and could be had with a 3rd round pick, do you really think he'd ignore that opportunity?? Depth be Damned! Talent is talent. Let em battle it out. 

If Dorsey was the settling type, I doubt he would have pulled the trigger on Mychal Kendricks.

I agree with you, but I don't think Sam Beal is a 1st round talent. He's a 3rd round talent. I'd always grab guys in the supplemental draft. But teams seem very reserved about doing so for some reason. Beal would be on every team's 53 man roster, but I guarantee you half the league doesn't even put an offer in for him. This happens every year for some reason. By the law of averages, I would assume that a team without a glaring need at CB would be one of those teams that passed on him. I hope I'm wrong though.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

I agree with you, but I don't think Sam Beal is a 1st round talent. He's a 3rd round talent. I'd always grab guys in the supplemental draft. But teams seem very reserved about doing so for some reason. Beal would be on every team's 53 man roster, but I guarantee you half the league doesn't even put an offer in for him. This happens every year for some reason. By the law of averages, I would assume that a team without a glaring need at CB would be one of those teams that passed on him. I hope I'm wrong though.

I get what you mean. Valid point. Although, he looks like a second round CB to me, just purely on play. His athletic numbers will impact his upside, so his personal pro day will be important.

Archived