Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

6 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Or we lose, Jimmy fires everyone, hires new people to fail, and tear down the roster again. I have a massive coronary and drop dead of a stress induced fat attack, you Kiwi have a brain hemorrhage, @NudeTayne is committed to a mental health facility after he eats the face off some guy, and @bruceb stops drinking formaldehyde cocktails to live forever and let's the reaper piggyback him into that margarita sunset.

Two points here:

(1) I live in the sanctuary city that is California. We have a catch-and-release incarceration program for repeat face eaters. 

(2) Your scenario has bruce piggybacking himself into that margarita sunset. Write for clarity, please.

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Two points here:

(1) I live in the sanctuary city that is California. We have a catch-and-release incarceration program for repeat face eaters. 

(2) Your scenario has bruce piggybacking himself into that margarita sunset. Write for clarity, please.

You're not suggesting Bruce is the grim reaper, are you? I have it on good authority that Bruce is much older than the reaper.

10 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

BTW, Adonis had his pro day. His numbers ranged from respectable to pedestrian. 6'2" 195  35.5" vert  4.61 40

https://247sports.com/college/virginia-tech/Article/Virginia-Tech-Hokies-Football-26-NFL-teams-watched-Adonis-Alexanders-NFL-Supplemental-Draft-Pro-Day-119205120/

Also, Sam Beal's pro day will be Thursday.

4.61 sucks. 

That is good lb speed.

21 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

4.61 sucks. 

That is good lb speed.

To be fair, he didn't have 2 plus months of combine/pro day prep. He found out about his academic ineligibility and declared for the draft 3 weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hate slow.

With forty prep, he probably would have ran in the 4.5's, which is reasonable for a 6'2" CB. But I get your feeling on speed. With that time, maybe he can be had with a sixth rounder. Either way.

14 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Or we lose, Jimmy fires everyone, hires new people to fail, and tear down the roster again. I have a massive coronary and drop dead of a stress induced fat attack, you Kiwi have a brain hemorrhage, @NudeTayne is committed to a mental health facility after he eats the face off some guy, and @bruceb stops drinking formaldehyde cocktails to live forever and let's the reaper piggyback him into that margarita sunset.

But they are so good and, I believe, good for you!:D

6 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I’m still here, just in the midst of England World Cup season.

Taken a small break from everything nfl related, but I’ll never quit you guys :x

Was getting close to sending out the Brit signal err bat signal to see where you’re at. 

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

But they are so good and, I believe, good for you!:D

Only thing healthier is sticking a straw straight into the fetus and drinking the stem cells. Unfortunately, fetuses cost so much these days. Welcome back, buddy!;)

Archived