2018 Supplemental Draft

so far there are 3 Enterants in the Supplemental Draft. 

CB Adonis Alexander Virginia Tech

CB Sam Beal Western Michigan

S Brandon Bryant Mississippi State

Alexander and Beal would be a bit intriguing to add to our team. 

Beal would surely shore up the CB Spot(we would be 4 deep with good talent and i feel beal could replace Bouye when we pay jalen as it isnt feasible to pay 36 million for 2 corners and i was giving ramsey 20 in the contract.  Alexander would do the same but hes also IMO a bit worse then beal. 

Beal would probably be a 3rd or 4th rounder(could be 2nd but i doubt it). 

Alexander should be a late pick. 

i wouldnt be mad if we took either of them.

Bryant i kinda like from the measurable side but i dont see how we need him when theres already a tough choice at safety. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 9:44 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I wouldnt mind it if we knew he wouldnt be a problem. I dont trust Hayden at all

Beals not a problem child like Adonis.  his issue involved some kind of academic credits thing based on what i read. theres a link to the article in the NFL draft forum. 

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Beals not a problem child like Adonis.  his issue involved some kind of academic credits thing based on what i read. theres a link to the article in the NFL draft forum. 

What kind of credit issue because that isn't exactly rocket science. If he cant figure out how to make sure he is signed up for enough or something then how does he learn a complex defense?

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What kind of credit issue because that isn't exactly rocket science. If he cant figure out how to make sure he is signed up for enough or something then how does he learn a complex defense?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/vincentfrank/2018/06/06/talented-cornerback-sam-beal-files-to-enter-2018-supplemental-nfl-draft/#6127d3e1394a

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Beal has filed to enter the 2018 NFL Supplemental Draft. The root cause of this decision stems from Beal not accruing enough credits in class to be eligible to play out his senior season with Western Michigan.

maybe he dropped a class or 2. i have no clue but our Defense isnt overly complex. 

54 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Still thats kind of dumb. Like from our perspective i suppose its nbd and if he can help then bring him on but seriously? Its not like this happens to alot of guys. Either he did something incredibly stupid or whoever is making sure he has enough credits to do the 1 thing that will make him a millionaire is a moron. Everyone drops classes but they probably should know it keeps them from sports if they dont take enough back

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Still thats kind of dumb. Like from our perspective i suppose its nbd and if he can help then bring him on but seriously? Its not like this happens to alot of guys. Either he did something incredibly stupid or whoever is making sure he has enough credits to do the 1 thing that will make him a millionaire is a moron. Everyone drops classes but they probably should know it keeps them from sports if they dont take enough back

i would say hed be an instant upgrade at our 3rd corner spot and potential Replacement for Bouye(when we extend ramsey cuz reality says you arent paying atleast 32 million for 2 starting corners.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived