Gil Brandt ranks Jaguars second most talented roster in NFL

pwny

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Its easy to speculate who we would have gotten but no telling if we took Hunt or maybe Perine or Connor. Big difference. 

most people had hunt pegged as a mid-round guy.  take him in the 3rd doesnt seem all far-fetched of course in hindsight he probably goes round 1 but strictly coming out as a prospect he goes 3/4 and in the draft he went round 3.  to pick him instead of smoot is an easy adjustment.  wasnt a huge fan of perine or connor(good story but not well rounded as a RB). 

10 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

most people had hunt pegged as a mid-round guy.  take him in the 3rd doesnt seem all far-fetched of course in hindsight he probably goes round 1 but strictly coming out as a prospect he goes 3/4 and in the draft he went round 3.  to pick him instead of smoot is an easy adjustment.  wasnt a huge fan of perine or connor(good story but not well rounded as a RB). 

I'm just saying he very well may not have been the top RB on the board. Its easy to look at that after the fact. For all we know they would have just rolled with Yeldon and a vet

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm just saying he very well may not have been the top RB on the board. Its easy to look at that after the fact. For all we know they would have just rolled with Yeldon and a vet

they knew how yeldon + ivory was.  it wasnt working that well.  i doubt they would have went with another Vet and instead choose a back in the draft. 

6 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

they knew how yeldon + ivory was.  it wasnt working that well.  i doubt they would have went with another Vet and instead choose a back in the draft. 

So what if, just like the Texans, the Jaguars took D'onta Foreman? Watson in the first and Foreman in the 3rd. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I loved Foreman too. Hate that he is in Houston now

My point is I don't believe that Watson and Foreman would've gotten the Jaguars any further. If anything they might've done worse. 

Archived