Introduce Yourself

titans0021

1 hour ago, ChefTitan said:

Name: Tanner

City: Jackson, Tennessee

How many years have you been a fan?: 14 years

Favorite Titans: Kyle Vanden Bosch, Keith Bulluck, Jevon Kearse, Jurrell Casey, Marcus Mariota, Taylor Lewan

Favorite genre of music: Rock, metal, blues, acoustic 

Favorite Movies: Almost heros, super troopers, coming to america

Happiest Titan Moment: as of recently trading away the first round pick in the 2016 draft for extra picks.

Intended Career/Career: Head Chef at the Jackson Country Club

Random facts: Sneakin up like celery, yo i'm stalkin.  Similar to @Titansfan_13, I've been viewing this forum for the past 4 to 5 years and never had the ability to post.

Another stalker. ? Welcome aboard.

Guess I'll take another stab at this.

Name: Mesa_Titan

City: Palm Springs, CA

How many years have you been a fan?: Since 1998, sooooo 19 years. Holy.

Favorite Titans: Steve McNair, KVB, Mariota, CJ2K, and Rob Bironas

Favorite genre of music: I'm all over the place, but if I had to choose, it would be alternative rock

Happiest Titan Moment: Hard to pick one moment. CJ's 2k season was a big one for me, but we weren't good, so it was kind of bittersweet.

Intended Career/Career: Dialysis Tech

8 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Favorite Titans: Steve McNair, KVB, Mariota, CJ2K, and Rob Bironas

I miss KVB's contact lenses. Teenage me thought those were the coolest thing ever.

Would be interesting to go to the old forum and compare all our intro posts to these current ones to see what all has changed.

Edited by titansNvolsR#1

22 hours ago, ChefTitan said:

Name: Tanner

City: Jackson, Tennessee

How many years have you been a fan?: 14 years

Favorite Titans: Kyle Vanden Bosch, Keith Bulluck, Jevon Kearse, Jurrell Casey, Marcus Mariota, Taylor Lewan

Favorite genre of music: Rock, metal, blues, acoustic 

Favorite Movies: Almost heros, super troopers, coming to america

Happiest Titan Moment: as of recently trading away the first round pick in the 2016 draft for extra picks.

Intended Career/Career: Head Chef at the Jackson Country Club

Random facts: Sneakin up like celery, yo i'm stalkin.  Similar to @Titansfan_13, I've been viewing this forum for the past 4 to 5 years and never had the ability to post.

Glad I'm not the only creeper coming out of the woodwork ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what's up y'all. I used to have an account on the old forum as Coolconman1. Some may remember me. Anyway, I figured it was time to get back in the game.

Name: Conor

City: Madison, WI

How many years have you been a fan?: Since 1999

Favorite Titans: Steve McNair, Chris Johnson... Currently probably Mariota

Favorite genre of music: Classic Hardcore punk, a lot of different stuff. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Death From Above, The Who

Favorite Movies: Trainspotting

Happiest Titan Moment: CJ2K hitting 2000 yards, Kenny Britt from Vince Young against the Cardinals

Intended Career/Career: I've done some metal work, now I'm just studying Gen Eds. Hopefully something in the environmental conservation field

Glad to be back in the fold. I've been browsing without an account for years after I lost my password.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Anthony

City: Bowling Green, Kentucky

How many years have you been a fan?: Approximately 12 years

Favorite Titans: Keith Bulluck, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Marcus Mariota, Delanie Walker. Pac Man was an [inappropriate/removed] but I loved watching him take one to the house. So there is that I guess.

Favorite genre of music: 70's and 80's Rock, Old school country, not the crap they play now.

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't call myself new, I posted as Double Agent for like 8 years or so? Honestly don't remember when I signed up, geez it might be longer than that. But these new forums have me all messed up so I had to make a new account. I was deployed for most of last year, so I think I missed out on getting the account moved over or something, not sure. Anyway, I'm going to answer the questions anyway mostly out of boredom.

Name: Zach

City: San Diego, CA (moving to Virginia in like 45 days or so though)

How many years have you been a fan? 18 years now I've been claiming them, but I really started following every game closely in 2006

Favorite Titans: Cortland Finnegan, Chris Hope, Marcus Mariota

Favorite genre of music: Always gonna be an emo kid at heart as far as my taste in music is concerned.

Favorite Movies: Wall-E and Requiem For A Dream

Happiest Titans Moment: HMMMMMM I'm thinking Bironas' 60 yarder against the Colts right now, but it's tough to choose. Lots of great memories.

Intended Career/Career: I'm in the military.

Name: gopherwrestler

City: Minnesota

How many years have you been a fan?: never really been a fan. Just thought I would come swing by and check out the forum since y'all play today.

Favorite Titans: Eric Decker, had a few beers with him in college.

Favorite genre of music: Rock

Favorite Movies: Unforgiven

Happiest Titan Moment: Ole Frank's playoff play was pretty cool

Intended Career/Career:  Kinesiology, ended up going for Civil Engineering

Random facts: I can clap with one hand, wrestled in college, caught a baseball at a Twins game one time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Mike

City: Toronto, Canada

How many years have you been a fan?: Since 1997, when the team first moved to Tennessee

Favorite Titans: Keith Bulluck, Eddie George, Steve McNair, Jevon Kearse, Jurrell Casey 

Favorite genre of music: Hip-hop, classic rock, reggae, anything really (except country and metal) 

Favorite Movies: Gladiator, Remember The Titans, Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood, Shawshank Redemption

Happiest Titan Moment: Making the Super Bowl. 

Intended Career/Career: Electrician. 

Random facts: One of the only Titans fans in Toronto, that's for damn sure. I couldn;t care less though. TITAN UP! 

Edited by renndawg37
  • Like 1

Name: JP

City: Memphis, TN

How many years have you been a fan? 18 years

Favorite Titans: Eddie George, Samari Rolle, Keith Bullock, Derrick Mason, Jevon Kearse, Marcus Mariota, Taylor Lewan, Corey Davis, Adoree Jackson, Kevin Byard.

Favorite genre of music: Any/every

Favorite Movies: Forrest Gump, Remember the Titans, School of Rock, Anything created by Marvel, Star Wars

Happiest Titan Moment: 1) Beating the Chiefs in the playoffs. 2) The day Jon Robinson took over

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 10:47 PM, Mariota615TN said:

Name: JP

City: Memphis, TN

How many years have you been a fan? 18 years

Favorite Titans: Eddie George, Samari Rolle, Keith Bullock, Derrick Mason, Jevon Kearse, Marcus Mariota, Taylor Lewan, Corey Davis, Adoree Jackson, Kevin Byard.

Favorite genre of music: Any/every

Favorite Movies: Forrest Gump, Remember the Titans, School of Rock, Anything created by Marvel, Star Wars

Happiest Titan Moment: 1) Beating the Chiefs in the playoffs. 2) The day Jon Robinson took over

I miss Samari Rolle and Keith Bullock. KB would easily be a Top 10 D player if his prime was this day and age.

• 1 month later...

Name: Zac

Been a fan since: 1999

City: Fairfield, Maine

Job: merchant mariner

Favorite Titans: McNair, George, Kearse, Lewan, Mariota, Casey, JRob

like so many been following this for about 4-5 years now, decided to finally step in

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Name: Abdoulaye LY 

City: Silver Spring MD

How many years have you been a fan?: 18

Favorite Titans: Eddie George, Jevon Kearse, Harold Laundry 

Favorite genre of music: All kind

Favorite Movies: Usual Supects

Happiest Titan Moment: Music city miracle 

Intended Career/Career: Property management 

Random facts: MCM was the first ever American  football game I watched , two days after I came to the US

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Abdoulaye said:

Name: Abdoulaye LY 

City: Silver Spring MD

How many years have you been a fan?: 18

Favorite Titans: Eddie George, Jevon Kearse, Harold Laundry 

Favorite genre of music: All kind

Favorite Movies: Usual Supects

Happiest Titan Moment: Music city miracle 

Intended Career/Career: Property management 

Random facts: MCM was the first ever American  football game I watched , two days after I came to the US

Hey! Another aged vet!

Welcome to the best place on the net for Titans talk!