Steelers VS Giants Preseason Week 1

bigben07MVP

Wake up folks....we get to watch our Pittsburgh Steelers play a nationally televised game tonight!! Now I know we have a ton of "dinged up" players but there is still plenty to watch for. 

PRE1_CENTER.jpg

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2017/8/10/16118048/steelers-vs-giants-2017-preseason-game-time-tv-schedule-online-streaming-announcers-and-more-nfl

James Conner, RB Questionable
Aug 8
Alejandro Villanueva, OT Questionable
Aug 8
Ben Roethlisberger, QB Questionable
Aug 9
Landry Jones, QB Questionable
Aug 9
Martavis Bryant, WR Out
Aug 11

Players I will be watching the closest:

- Joshua Dobbs

- JuJu

- Justin Hunter

- Xavier Grimble

- Jerald Hawkins

- Javon Hargrave

- TJ Watt

- Sean Davis

- Tyler Matakevich

- Brian Allen

Glad someone finally put up a GameDay topic in here.   Where are the Steeler fans at? @JDLefebvre, @steelcurtain29, @stillersenat, @1BackInBlackFan, @FourThreeMafia, @KJtheWicked, @JLambert58, @TXsteeler, @MOSteelers56, @Chieferific

Get in here and discuss the game tonight.  Football is here.  LETS GO!  We need to get the activity going again in the Steelers forum.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I really liked Dobbs in college. I hope he plays well.

He has showed some good things in TC so far. I expect he will make a few plays with his feet, make a few good throws, but will also make quite a bit of mistakes, especially on the first few drives against the Giant's starters. 

Watt looks pretty impressive so far. He has beaten both the RT and the LT multiple times and looked good in coverage on a few plays as well.

Matakevich looks a little slow out there.

Nice play on the ball by Cockrell in the end zone on that last drive.

Archived