Julian Edelman facing 4 game suspension for PED

49erurtaza

I looked up, "Holding in a joke," and that was the first image to appear.  I posted it while laughing, took a drink of my protein shake, then it loaded, I saw it again and I snorted protein drink out my nose.  That is the funniest picture I have ever found. 

2 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

yay, lets have 4 pages discussion on the cheating Pats xD

4? You underestimate us.

It is what it is. If he used it to recover from an injury, that is against the rules. If he used it to gain an advantage, that is against the rules. If he took something without knowing what it was and accidentally consumed something that is banned, that is against the rules.

As far as cheating, this doesn't fit the narrative unless there is a lot more to it. The Steelers in the 70's would probably fall under that category but just isolated cases mean nothing when we know that every team likely has a representative or 10.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I looked up, "Holding in a joke," and that was the first image to appear.  I posted it while laughing, took a drink of my protein shake, then it loaded, I saw it again and I snorted protein drink out my nose.  That is the funniest picture I have ever found. 

Is this a thinly veiled "check me, I obviously work out...." post? 

Protein-Powder-Man-Fotolia_68519253_XS.j

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Is this a thinly veiled "check me, I obviously work out...." post? 

Protein-Powder-Man-Fotolia_68519253_XS.j

No, it's full on self-deprecating humor.  Protein shakes are thicker than water and I didn't shake it up well enough, so it hurt more.  Also, my protein shake is PED free. 

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

4? You underestimate us.

It is what it is. If he used it to recover from an injury, that is against the rules. If he used it to gain an advantage, that is against the rules. If he took something without knowing what it was and accidentally consumed something that is banned, that is against the rules.

As far as cheating, this doesn't fit the narrative unless there is a lot more to it. The Steelers in the 70's would probably fall under that category but just isolated cases mean nothing when we know that every team likely has a representative or 10.

He's now the 14th player to be suspended for PEDs this far out.

Over/Under on 55.5? 

Archived