Julian Edelman - Suspended 4 games for PEDs

Deadpulse

Like I said, I'm more surprised when NFL athletes AREN'T on stuff. Getting caught is very bad admin. 

I was expecting a reduced role, to be honest. Give him time to take it easier than game-pace. He'll be testing it all those weeks on the training ground.

I think Michel is really going to go off, y'know

• 1 month later...

So suspension was upheld. How does this effect the season? Obviously it opens a roster spot for a WR coming out of TC. Do we lose any of these games we might have won?

Houston

@ Jacksonville

@ Detroit

Miami

Miami could be one, just because its a division game, those are usually close, and close games are where Jules helps us most with clutch plays (especially without Dola). 

On 7/20/2018 at 9:00 AM, Deadpulse said:

So suspension was upheld. How does this effect the season? Obviously it opens a roster spot for a WR coming out of TC. Do we lose any of these games we might have won?

Houston

@ Jacksonville

@ Detroit

Miami

Miami could be one, just because its a division game, those are usually close, and close games are where Jules helps us most with clutch plays (especially without Dola). 

I'm saying Miami and Detroit are definite wins, Houston likely as well. I could see the Patriots "getting up" for the game in Jacksonville and easily winning. The Texans might be more trouble in the playoffs when Watson could be healthier or just more in-sync. The Dolphins away game in December is historically more difficult for the Patriots to win. The Lions I expect to be a weird game, (Pats win though). Then again, Matt Patricia may have some added motivation to beat the team he helped coach for so many years. At first glance, all four games are losable but looking deeper I would say it's much more likely all four games are wins.

Archived