Meet Anthony Munoz

Beck Bristow

http://www.profootballhof.com/events/day-out-with-dad-2018/

I came across this event and got excited for the potential to meet my all time favorite Bengal. I was hoping he would let me call him Tony. I was even going to wear my Munoz jersey like a little kid. 

Sadly, I have too much going on that day already and can't attend. I still wanted to share with everyone add I know there are a few dads here. 

I played soccer against his son in grade school. His kid was head and shoulders taller than all the other kids. Fell on me during the game. It didn’t feel good. But I got his dad’s autograph along with every other person at the field that day. He literally had a crowd around him the whole time he was at the park. As classy as it gets.

On 6/10/2018 at 10:31 AM, Beck Bristow said:

Whatever. Show off.

If i really wanted to show off, I would tell you that someone gave me a ticket to the Taste of the NFL fundraiser at the stadium last night and got to meet a ton of players and coaches.

Oh wait, I think I just did...

27 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

If i really wanted to show off, I would tell you that someone gave me a ticket to the Taste of the NFL fundraiser at the stadium last night and got to meet a ton of players and coaches.

Oh wait, I think I just did...

Geno or I don't care.

3 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

That's fun. I've never really been interested in meeting famous folk, but I would probably by Munoz, Geno and poor Andy Dalton a beer if I had the chance. Just like I did with Dennis Haskins.

It was a once in a lifetime thing.  Dennis should have bought you a drink just for knowing who he was.

Archived