Sign in to follow this  
Beck Bristow

Meet Anthony Munoz

http://www.profootballhof.com/events/day-out-with-dad-2018/

I came across this event and got excited for the potential to meet my all time favorite Bengal. I was hoping he would let me call him Tony. I was even going to wear my Munoz jersey like a little kid. 

Sadly, I have too much going on that day already and can't attend. I still wanted to share with everyone add I know there are a few dads here. 

The only Jersey I wear during games is my Munoz jersey.  Probably because I'm too cheap to buy a Geno Atkins jersey.  After this next contract extension (which better come soon), I might buy one...

I met Munoz a few times as a teen.  I tutoredhis son in 7th grade and met SR. several times then as well.

On 6/8/2018 at 8:56 PM, INbengalfan said:

I met Munoz a few times as a teen.  I tutoredhis son in 7th grade and met SR. several times then as well.

Whatever. Show off.

8 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Whatever. Show off.

The perks of living in Cincy

14 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

The perks of living in Cincy

Did you call him Tony?

I played soccer against his son in grade school. His kid was head and shoulders taller than all the other kids. Fell on me during the game. It didn’t feel good. But I got his dad’s autograph along with every other person at the field that day. He literally had a crowd around him the whole time he was at the park. As classy as it gets.

On 6/10/2018 at 10:31 AM, Beck Bristow said:

Whatever. Show off.

If i really wanted to show off, I would tell you that someone gave me a ticket to the Taste of the NFL fundraiser at the stadium last night and got to meet a ton of players and coaches.

Oh wait, I think I just did...

27 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

If i really wanted to show off, I would tell you that someone gave me a ticket to the Taste of the NFL fundraiser at the stadium last night and got to meet a ton of players and coaches.

Oh wait, I think I just did...

Geno or I don't care.

21 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Geno or I don't care.

I made sure to meet all of the defensive linemen.  Geno, MJ93, Carlos, Billings, Glascow, Lawson and Willis.

Missed out on some offensive players, but did catch Dalton.

That's fun. I've never really been interested in meeting famous folk, but I would probably by Munoz, Geno and poor Andy Dalton a beer if I had the chance. Just like I did with Dennis Haskins.

3 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

That's fun. I've never really been interested in meeting famous folk, but I would probably by Munoz, Geno and poor Andy Dalton a beer if I had the chance. Just like I did with Dennis Haskins.

It was a once in a lifetime thing.  Dennis should have bought you a drink just for knowing who he was.

Hey hey hey what is going on here? Are you minimizing the contributions of Mr Belding?

On 6/17/2018 at 2:50 PM, Beck Bristow said:

Hey hey hey what is going on here? Are you minimizing the contributions of Mr Belding?

Pretty much