Former Browns TE KWII arrested

brooks1957

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

I think he might be broke, follow him on Twitter. He is 34 and desperately trying to get back into the NFL

He must of earned 50 million. What a moron to go broke on that.

edit rookie contract was about 30 million and his contract with the buccs was similar. 

He would seen most of both of them presumably. He is not good with money.

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He must of earned 50 million. What a moron to go broke on that.

edit rookie contract was about 30 million and his contract with the buccs was similar. 

He would seen most of both of them presumably. He is not good with money.

I’m just guessing that he might be broke, but I have since read he posted 50k for his bail so maybe not

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

I’m just guessing that he might be broke, but I have since read he posted 50k for his bail so maybe not

If not broke, stupid. 

His stupid is a shame, for a guy with a savages knee he had a decent career, could of been great with a bit more humility.

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

For any normal franchise, he would've been the biggest bust ever for a top pick.  He ain't even in our top 5 worst top picks.  In the last 15 years!

Even so, he was definitely a sh!tty pick.

And Butch traded a 2nd round pick to move from 7 to 6 to get him.

Sashi would never.

16 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I can't believe I'm the only one who liked and responded to this. Exquisite.

I liked it just to make your post inaccurate. You are right, it was a good response by kiwi but more than anything I wanted to have people scroll up and see there was more than one like. And now there is. Sure, they may make it to this post which shows that I liked it after your post but in between that time they are thinking there is a chance that you aren't very bright and that's good enough for me.

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

And Butch traded a 2nd round pick to move from 7 to 6 to get him.

Sashi would never.

Well Sashi may have traded a 2nd round pick the year before which put us in a spot to take him that year but I guess that is a little different. He also probably would have traded that pick back (instead of drafting Winslow) for another 1st and a 1st the following year and by the year 218 we would have had every 1st round pick.

Archived