Former Browns TE KWII arrested

brooks1957

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

So now he is kidnaping and rapping people ? he really has fallen off the rails. Will probably blame concussions, but maybe he is just a scumbag 

What the?

do you have a link? 

I think the link to concusions would be hard to make if he tries it. Concussions and cte have lead to violence towards others and self. Winslow has always been an entitled and arrogant prick, when he was 21 it was cute. Now it is horrific and purely self serving.

11 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah, this is super disturbing. I'm pretty used to ex-athletes getting busted for drugs, petty theft, tax evasion, etc. But this is downright disgusting, like, life in prison and never let him see the outside type stuff.

Yeah makes me sad, Was one of my favourite Browns players since the return, Not anymore.

This is sad man. He is looking at life in prison if convicted. I would have to believe its combo of the physical beating of the NFL resulting in mental instability in one way or the other and finances running low. People make really really awful decisions.

He is looking at:

2 counts of kidnapping with intent of rape

2 counts of forced rape

1 count of sodomy

1 count of forced oral copulation

2 counts of residential burglary

1 count of indecent exposure/

So if I have this story straight. He broke into a house, robbed it, kidnapped a minor and raped them. Holy ****.

Wow.

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

This is sad man. He is looking at life in prison if convicted. I would have to believe its combo of the physical beating of the NFL resulting in mental instability in one way or the other and finances running low. People make really really awful decisions.

He is looking at:

2 counts of kidnapping with intent of rape

2 counts of forced rape

1 count of sodomy

1 count of forced oral copulation

2 counts of residential burglary

1 count of indecent exposure/

So if I have this story straight. He broke into a house, robbed it, kidnapped a minor and raped them. Holy ****.

Wow.

We've all done it he was just dumb enough to get caught.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:21 AM, ReggieCamp said:

For any normal franchise, he would've been the biggest bust ever for a top pick.  He ain't even in our top 5 worst top picks.  In the last 15 years!

Even so, he was definitely a sh!tty pick.

U da man, Reg!

But seriously, this is just sad. Another entitled kid that had it all, and whizzed it all away.

39 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/16/ex-nfl-player-kellen-winslow-jr-raped-or-attempted-to-rape-older-women-court-documents.html

Updated with more very disturbing details.  If he did this stuff, we'll never hear his name again.

Synthetic ‘marijuana’ is some real nasty stuff. 

Hope he has a few million left for his defence cos he is guna need all of it.

On 6/16/2018 at 6:54 PM, Kiwibrown said:

by American law probably til he dies. 

Not really - in America you have a better chance of getting locked up forever for a couple of drug crimes than you do for a sex crime.

Archived