Should The Commissioner Review Lineups On A Weekly Basis?

the lone star

Should The Commissioner Review Lineups On A Weekly Basis?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Commissioner Review Lineups On A Weekly Basis?

• Yes, He Has To.
    • No. He Shouldn't And Doesn't Have To.
    • He Should When Possible, But Doesn't Have To Each Week.

So a thread on another board got me thinking. A poster said that he was the commish of his dynasty league and just didn't think it was his duty to check each team's lineup on a weekly basis. I kind of agreed, but then I thought about it and realized, well, I guess that is something he should do. Life obviously happens, but when he can and is not too busy, then I think that's a fair expectation.

But I understand that other people will disagree with that sentiment.

Does he get paid for this?

Does everyone in the league lack basic means of communication?

If these 2 questions are answered No then you and the rest of the league can just as easily monitor people not setting a lineup. Yes as commish he should notify owners of not doing this but anyone can act as an aid to the commish by giving him a headsup

8 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

Maybe he can monitor lineups unofficially and at the end of the season if someone objects, the commish can pull out his log of who wasn't editing lineups. You can prove tanking but then what? It's a big deal calling out somebody. If the league is that stale then leave it.

This too. I hate to say it but sometimes if they aren't being run right you need to leave. Now that i feel like leagues are containing higher and higher pots you cant let crap management stop you at all in winning

Archived