Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

I'm shocked that was the best offer IT got. No clue why a team like Atlanta, Chicago or some other horrible team wouldn't give IT like a 1 year 5M deal and see what he can do. If he can come close to his Boston days and score around 20-25PPG they could've easily flipped him at the deadline to a contender for some picks.

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Jabari and Chicago are expected to agree on a two year deal soon. Not sure if they're waiting for Milwaukee to rescind their offer or what but it seems like it's a done deal. 

It better be a two year deal with the 2nd year being a team option. And we better be trading away lopez sometime this season. 

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Nets seemingly have a competent front office, you should be excited. They've made some very nice moves the last two off-seasons. Should definitely be a playoff team soon.

I've BEEN excited, man! I'm happy that some guys on this forum finally are starting to see that.

Jeremy Lin, Isaiah Whitehead for Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur, a 1st, and two 2nds

Hmmmm

53 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

It better be a two year deal with the 2nd year being a team option. And we better be trading away lopez sometime this season. 

1+1, 15m - 18m from what I've read. 

Let's us trade Lopez to LAL for Deng and picks and sign Nwaba to the MLE. Wouldn't be a terrible off-season. 

On 7/13/2018 at 11:34 PM, dante9876 said:

Why would you move Lopez? Aren't you paying him like the vet minimum? Could provide spacing at the center position you guys has not had (although Ersan can do that as well). 

13 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

Why would you move Lopez? Aren't you paying him like the vet minimum? Could provide spacing at the center position you guys has not had (although Ersan can do that as well). 

Lopez is making 14.3 this year.

13 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Jabari and Chicago are expected to agree on a two year deal soon. Not sure if they're waiting for Milwaukee to rescind their offer or what but it seems like it's a done deal. 

Parker, Markkanen, Carter is an interesting front court. 

Archived