Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The USA practices start next week. Pop is the coach and Kawhi is on the team. Any chance Kawhi sits this out? 

Supposedly he wants to participate and show teams his "improved health." But I'll say he goes for the first day meeting and then leaves Vegas. 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

The 12/13 Warriors won 47. #JustWaitOnIt 

Ya'll only won 46 games last year though!!!! But I was just messing with you with the #MambaMentality post lol. 

West has a lot of solid teams, but really lack at the top. Only two dominant teams, the rest are all beatable. And lets see what the Rockets look like after losing two good defensive players. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, that's fine. But what kind of deal is Rozier going to look for? 

If Marcus signs long term I imagine Rozier gets dealt at the halfway mark. As its stands now a healthy C's team has Kyrie, Heyward, and Horford as locks to start with wing guys like Brown, Tatum, Rozier, Smart, and Morris all vying for minutes, only one of whom can start. 

26 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If Marcus signs long term I imagine Rozier gets dealt at the halfway mark. As its stands now a healthy C's team has Kyrie, Heyward, and Horford as locks to start with wing guys like Brown, Tatum, Rozier, Smart, and Morris all vying for minutes, only one of whom can start. 

Play Tatum at the 4 and Brown at the 2. 

Rockets are going to sign former 2nd round pick Isaiah Hartenstien. I love his potential. He probably plays the role of 3rd center and gets back up minutes when nene sits out. 7fter who has a NBA body, can set picks and block shots. Also has a nice little offensive game. 

21 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, that's fine. But what kind of deal is Rozier going to look for? 

I can't imagine Rozier gets one, but Smart for 13 is a pretty good deal imo, considering what similar guards will get next offseason and he's better than evan turner or allen crabbe

Archived