Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

10 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

would make a lot of sense, but i have a hard time believing it's a possibility since we've heard nothing about it.

I think we're hearing Lakers because we're used to seeing Lakers pull in big stars, Magic is on the clock, and Lebron's business/Family situation. Seems like a fit, but as I mentioned in another post, I can't see him dealing with Kobe/Fans and Lavar Ball. If the Clippers come away with leonard, Lebron, and keep Williams, that's a tough team. 

7 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Unrestricted Free Agents

Point Guards

Shooting Guards

Small Forwards

Power Forwards

Centers

Restricted Free Agents

Point Guards

Shooting Guards

Small Forwards

Power Forwards

Centers

Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, Jimmy Butler, Kemba Walker, and Tobias Harris is a good free agent class.

Just now, rickyt31 said:

I think we're hearing Lakers because we're used to seeing Lakers pull in big stars, Magic is on the clock, and Lebron's business/Family situation. Seems like a fit, but as I mentioned in another post, I can't see him dealing with Kobe/Fans and Lavar Ball. If the Clippers come away with leonard, Lebron, and keep Williams, that's a touch team. 

i mean I don't really know why Lakers are the only LA team we're hearing about. maybe made sense when other star free agents were in the market too, but now PG's gone. CP3's gone. Demarcus is a question mark. Clippers have a better roster right now, better coach, a couple young assets, and have a WHOLE lot of cap space from next year. Lakers offer a lot of flexibility too, but you're rolling the dice on a bunch of really young guys.

5 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I think we're hearing Lakers because we're used to seeing Lakers pull in big stars, Magic is on the clock, and Lebron's business/Family situation. Seems like a fit, but as I mentioned in another post, I can't see him dealing with Kobe/Fans and Lavar Ball. If the Clippers come away with leonard, Lebron, and keep Williams, that's a tough team. 

Who are they trading to get Kawhi? Their best assets are Guards...where the Spurs already have 3 young players they love.

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

i mean I don't really know why Lakers are the only LA team we're hearing about. maybe made sense when other star free agents were in the market too, but now PG's gone. CP3's gone. Demarcus is a question mark. Clippers have a better roster right now, better coach, a couple young assets, and have a WHOLE lot of cap space from next year. Lakers offer a lot of flexibility too, but you're rolling the dice on a bunch of really young guys.

Agreed.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Who are they trading to get Kawhi? Their best assets are Guards...where the Spurs already have 3 young players they love.

Picks? Three-way trades? I don't know, but it always seems to work when top players figure out where they want to go.  I'm saying IF they can figure it out, it can happen. You still have DeRozen who could be traded for. There is a lot that can happen. Harris is 25 years old and averaged 20ppg. Lebron just need another all star. 

Just now, DalCowboyzRule said:

T.J. Warren
Marquese Chriss
2019 Milwaukee 1st round pick
2019 PHX 1st round pick (lottery protected, 2020 top 10 protected, 2021 top 5 protected, 2022 unprotected)
two future 2nds

for 

Kemba Walker

Yes?

What would Kemba’s max be?

7 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

T.J. Warren
Marquese Chriss
2019 Milwaukee 1st round pick
2019 PHX 1st round pick (lottery protected, 2020 top 10 protected, 2021 top 5 protected, 2022 unprotected)
two future 2nds

for 

Kemba Walker

Yes?

relax lol, I wouldn't give that for Kemba. Chriss or Bender, Bucks 1st, two 2nds. Would be the most.

He is a UFA at the end of the year.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

relax lol, I wouldn't give that for Kemba. Chriss or Bender, Bucks, two 2nds. Would be the most.

He is a UFA at the end of the year.

At some point you gotta cash some chips in. That's not giving up that much for a borderline All Star. TJ is basically a sunk cost at this point with no role on this team.

And yeah he's a UFA but anything can happen. OKC "rented" Paul George and now they kept him long term. 

Archived