Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

So do you guys think Cousins is waiting on LeBron?  Not liking the offers he's received?  Are the Lakers holding off on fully engaging Cousins until LeBron chooses?

I don't think Boogie (alone) gets LeBron to the Lakers. He might not be playing until after the all star break, right? 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

So do you guys think Cousins is waiting on LeBron?  Not liking the offers he's received?  Are the Lakers holding off on fully engaging Cousins until LeBron chooses?

I bet thats it. I don't think any team will offer him a full max, and its not like New Orleans is waiting on a secondary move. They either re-sign Boogie or fill the roster with a couple low end signings. No reason for him to not wait it out and see where some dominos fall.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Nothing. They blew their load on Evan turner and Leonard a few years ago 

Just seems questionable to let Ed Davis walk for that small of a deal and then bring in Stauskas 

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well, I mean he has meetings set up today or tomorrow with LA and NO. Probably waiting to see what each team offers him. 

Archived