Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Stop it Booker. Don't be a diva. Let Ulis live with you and buy him courtside tickets if you want him around.

lol...it's like oh THIS is what you're upset with the Suns about? 

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Stop it Booker. Don't be a diva. Let Ulis live with you and buy him courtside tickets if you want him around.

I understand it pointless to be upset but you also don't want him to feel some type of way and walk out and sign elsewhere 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They need to make a move for Evans or Beverly. Unless Brandon Knight is the plan lol.

yeah PG is a major question mark for sure. Booker should be ecstatic with what is currently going on with the organization as opposed to the last couple seasons. Absolutely clown leak 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You're going to have to make Fultz available to compete with the Lakers offer. 

I think if it means getting Kawhi (who verbally agrees to resign after the season) and not getting Kawhi that they'd part with Fultz.

Just now, Danger said:

I think if it means getting Kawhi (who verbally agrees to resign after the season) and not getting Kawhi that they'd part with Fultz.

Kawhi isn't going to verbally agree to sign past this season. But if you think that move gets you LeBron then you do it. You probably do it anyways in hope you could convince him to stay like OKC did with PG. 

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You're going to have to make Fultz available to compete with the Lakers offer. 

Depends on if Ingram really has been made available.  I'd take a package of Saric, Covington, Zhaire, and 2021 Miami 1st Round Pick over any combo that the Lakers can offer without Ingram.  Of course I'm a big Saric fan and not a huge Kuzma fan.

Even with Ingram...that's a tough package to turn down.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kawhi isn't going to verbally agree to sign past this season. But if you think that move gets you LeBron then you do it. You probably do it anyways in hope you could convince him to stay like OKC did with PG. 

And it's not like Philadelphia doesn't have advantages.  It's a big market, Kawhi's doctor is the 76ers physician, and they'd be a title contender for years.

Archived