Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Bron needs to say where he’s going. He already knows, stop being an attention hog

I think he's torn between wanting to settle down his family in LA for good and Philly being the best basketball scenario for him. 

22 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I think he's torn between wanting to settle down his family in LA for good and Philly being the best basketball scenario for him. 

Idk even know if Philly is the best situation. Like it's the easiest to see them making room for him. But overall it's not a great fit. You are going to either limit Simmons or Lebron to make it happen from a playing perspective. Also Idk if that pushes him over the Warriors. I still think a series with Boston at full health is very competitive if he goes there. If it's about winning, go to Houston first, Boston 2nd, and Philly 3rd. Houston's problem is the cap, Boston's problem is Kyrie, Philly's problem is Simmons. But that's the order of competition in my opinion.

LA is a total vanity thing. If he goes there he's not going for winning.

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Idk even know if Philly is the best situation. Like it's the easiest to see them making room for him. But overall it's not a great fit. You are going to either limit Simmons or Lebron to make it happen from a playing perspective. Also Idk if that pushes him over the Warriors. I still think a series with Boston at full health is very competitive if he goes there. If it's about winning, go to Houston first, Boston 2nd, and Philly 3rd. Houston's problem is the cap, Boston's problem is Kyrie, Philly's problem is Simmons. But that's the order of competition in my opinion.

Houston and Boston are essentially impossible options now.  It's down to Cleveland, Philadelphia, and LA.

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Eh. They have the young pieces to develop and/or make a big move.

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well that would be awesome, but as far as I know Denver just wants a meeting and it hasn't been granted.

For sure. The Philly meeting was previously planned, reportedly. There's definitely a chance they get the meeting

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Denver just wants a meeting to say they got a meeting with Lebron. It shows other players that they are big time now. 

Also true. Will have a max slot next summer after winning 50+ in the west with a young team 

Archived