Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Wow! LeBron must know the Lakers are going to get either Cousins or Kawhi. I don’t think he just signed there to be by himself unless he has so much faith in Ingram, Ball, and Kuzma.

The 76ers have a better package to offer the Spurs to get Kawhi then what the Lakers could put out there. So again I’m like, wow! 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Wow! LeBron must know the Lakers are going to get either Cousins or Kawhi. I don’t think he just signed there to be by himself unless he has so much faith in Ingram, Ball, and Kuzma.

The 76ers have a better package to offer the Spurs to get Kawhi then what the Lakers could put out there. So again I’m like, wow! 

Without lebron is it even worth the sixers trading for kawhi?

4 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

I don't get it all.. he's got 0 chance to do anything... 

They have a lot of cap room and some good assets for a trade or 2.  They won't do much in year 1, but it's not all about year 1.

I still would have signed in Philadelphia if I were him, though.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

he doesnt put us above the celtics so the answer is no.

I don't think that's true. The sixers could beat the Celtics if they add the 2nd/3rd best player in the league.

Just now, utley4568 said:

I don't think that's true. The sixers could beat the Celtics if they add the 2nd/3rd best player in the league.

we lost to the celtics(although a lot of the games were close) without hayward and irving. Does kawhi make up that gap? I dont think so. 

Archived