Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Regardless of the official offer, he had other offers so this pity party he’s trying to throw is obnoxious.

Prove it 

the only other teams reportedly in the running for him was Boston and Portland was interested in a sign and trade. So he wasn’t getting big money. 

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Regardless of the official offer, he had other offers so this pity party he’s trying to throw is obnoxious.

Dude who is denying he didn't have other offers? HE CLEARLY DIDN'T HAVE ANY OFFER THAT WAS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN THE WARRIORS OFFFER. That's been the entire point here. That's why I keep mentioning Lakers giving Rondo 9 million per year when it could have gone to Boogie. Heck, he supposedly was interested in playing in LA especially once LeBron signed there. Let's not act like the man had this great market with multiple big time offers. Teams were rightfully hesitant to commit long term, but a team couldn't have thrown him a one year 9-11 million deal?? 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Prove it 

the only other teams reportedly in the running for him was Boston and Portland was interested in a sign and trade. So he wasn’t getting big money. 

Nah man, he turned down 25 million per year for 5.3 million ????????????.

3 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

You act like the Warriors aren’t flexible lol. Funny how Capela couldn’t do the same vs Draymond...

Why is that funny? Draymond is a DPOY who has played center in crunch time for a team that’s won 3 of 4 rings. Is Capela suppose to be dominating him? 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dude who is denying he didn't have other offers? HE CLEARLY DIDN'T HAVE ANY OFFER THAT WAS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN THE WARRIORS OFFFER. That's been the entire point here. That's why I keep mentioning Lakers giving Rondo 9 million per year when it could have gone to Boogie. Heck, he supposedly was interested in playing in LA especially once LeBron signed there. Let's not act like the man had this great market with multiple big time offers. Teams were rightfully hesitant to commit long term, but a team couldn't have thrown him a one year 9-11 million deal?? 

BOOGIE IS LMAO

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

From what I read, boogie had not significant offers. He decided if he had to take a 1 year deal then he would go to the warriors. Can’t fault him for that 

Boogie continues to get disrespected by everyone around the league. Smh, poor guy is making 5.3 million per year when he is a max caliber performer. 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

BOOGIE IS LMAO

Boogie is what exactly? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Boogie continues to get disrespected by everyone around the league. Smh, poor guy is making 5.3 million per year when he is a max caliber performer. 

Boogie is what exactly? 

Denying he had any other offers. The dudes an effing clown.

Hes saying Demps called him and told him “he didn’t want him” and the Pelicans never offered even though EVERY Pelicans reported said the Pelicans were negotiating with his agent before this signing. Dudes a clown, that’s why he’s getting disrespected.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I've yer to see one report of an official offer made by NO. Again, if he got one what was it? 

Bro don’t argue semantics with me. Pelicans were negotiating with his agent, if he wants to say that qualifies as not getting an offer it even further certifies his? ??? status

Archived