Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Mookie turning on Cousins after all this time???? Interesting 

He bamboozled me. I loved him and then he stabbed me in the face and joined effing Dub Nation. He’s taken away my love for the NBA. Celtics did everything right and will have nothing to show for it.

I feel like I just walked in on my brother and my wife. Gut wrenching.

2016: all boogie cares about is stats and getting his money . Bad teammate . Whata clown.

7/2/2018: boogie is sacrificing money and stats for a championship . Whata clown.

My favorite is that there is now an acceptable age range to chase a ring .

There’s Also acceptable ways to build super teams .

It’s also okay for single franchises to dominate a support if it’s the lakers or Celtics or bulls . Anybody else ? Ruining basketball .

2017: nobody else has a chance ! ... except rockets who had complete control of the series .

y’all cry babies are the real clowns . You talk about how the players are non-competitive anymore yet y’all quit on your teams before every year (except rocket fans)

21 minutes ago, Winnie The Bish said:

2016: all boogie cares about is stats and getting his money . Bad teammate . Whata clown.

7/2/2018: boogie is sacrificing money and stats for a championship . Whata clown.

It’s also okay for single franchises to dominate a support if it’s the lakers or Celtics or bulls . Anybody else ? Ruining basketball .

2017: nobody else has a chance ! ... except rockets who had complete control of the series .

y’all cry babies are the real clowns . You talk about how the players are non-competitive anymore yet y’all quit on your teams before every year (except rocket fans)

Great user name. Meh post but real great username 

25 minutes ago, Winnie The Bish said:

Only people with this, horrid, take are Warriors fans. Shocking development out of Dub Nation.

1 hour ago, tom cody said:

Cousins to the Warriors is a heck of a pickup for them. Only weakness on that team was a good centre and they end up getting 1 of the best ones in the game. 82-0 is a very real possibility for that teamnext season. 

Not really. They'll rest players in a lot of games, and Cousins won't be ready until January maybe. Even so, he might not be the same.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But but but but but but Boogie is a clown!!! 

Nah, teams around the league are a bunch of clowns. Lakers like Lowe said didn't have much interest in Boogie and for some reason gave KCP 12 million when that was not necessary. Lakers made some suspect moves after getting LeBron. Sure the guys you listed are all signed to one year deals, but still could have done better. 

It makes perfect sense why the Lakers weren't chasing Boogie. He's a bad fit with LeBron imo.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It makes perfect sense why the Lakers weren't chasing Boogie. He's a bad fit with LeBron imo.

As if guys like Rondo are great fits with LeBron? Signing Boogie to a one year deal would have been worth it, even with him coming off an Achilles injury. Can't say for sure he is a terrible fit until they share the court together. 

11 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

I'm seriously going to be shocked if the Lakers don't sign Metta World Peace. he's the final missing piece for that team

Rondo+Lance+MWP+LeBron+Javale

what a spectacle

Should bring back Swaggy P

Warriors went from nobody can be mad at them because they drafted all world talent, to now being the pinnacle of all evil for stacking on through free agency.

I still can't get over the Cousins thing. That has the makings of the biggest steal (aka total BS) in NBA history.

-best team already has 1 position they're weak at

-character issues guy with insane talent is hurt (which also helped them in that series, LOL!)

-character issues guy with insane talent happens to be a free agent

-character issues guy with insane talent signs for 5 million with best team when absolute trash is getting multiyear deals for more

Like I get that many teams wouldn't want to build around him because of the issues and injury concerns, but holy crap was there no other contender who would give him like a 2 year that's worth more, or a bigger 1 year show me what you got contract?

I mean seriously, that's so freaking lucky and awful.

Archived