Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

I applaud Cousins. He cares more about winning than money. And that's the way it should be for players

As fans this is our stance. However players associations, players that aren't on the teams where this happens, hate the concept. 

On what level does he care about winning more than money? This isn't a career sacrifice, it's a one year deal, and the Warriors have no bird rights, and likely won't have cap space after the season to sign him to a long-term deal. Does he care about being a part of a winning team, or does he want to be on a winning team? 

Lol there's no real risk for the Warriors. If he doesn't work out or gel, they dump him. If he does, better for them. 

I find it crazy that people are applauding him for caring about winning. It's barely better than being a benchwarmer and winning a ring. 

23 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

There's little risk here. Lakers took more risk with Artest, who is legit mentally unhinged, and there even wasn't a tiny amount of controversy. This team isn't about Cousins and he's playing for peanuts. He has less than zero leverage if he goes on an ego trip. They can dump or bench him and still be the best team in the league.

Small risk, huge reward. With the consequences of the risk being meh.

He already was ready to whoop KD's a** last season and imagine if he snaps on him and breaks his jaw or something??? HUGE risk here, can't state it enough. Hopefully the Warriors could overcome his volatile personality and three peat. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He already was ready to whoop KD's a** last season and imagine if he snaps on him and breaks his jaw or something??? HUGE risk here, can't state it enough. Hopefully the Warriors could overcome his volatile personality and three peat. 

Dude, you're such a sick reverse jinxer.

You need to teach a course at Berkeley or something.

9 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Dude, you're such a sick reverse jinxer.

You need to teach a course at Berkeley or something.

5 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

I think J just says these things because winning the championship is so easy. He needs to create something in mind so that when the dubs do win, he can tell his grandkids about the adversity they had to go through. 

lmaoo.

Obviously I'm joking here, but was serious about the Rockets being competitive with the Warriors. Tell me I was wrong???

5 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

I think J just says these things because winning the championship is so easy. He needs to create something in mind so that when the dubs do win, he can tell his grandkids about the adversity they had to go through. 

Even though the brave Warriors completed the first ever undefeated full season, Kevin feared for his jaw every practice and every game, as well as the entire team, as to what could happen if DeMarcus would unleash his fury. But through hard work, determination and prayer, the brave Warriors conquered what seemed like insurmountable odds when DeMarcus was signed.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

lmaoo.

Obviously I'm joking here, but was serious about the Rockets being competitive with the Warriors. Tell me I was wrong???

I mean you weren't wrong about it being close, but nobody expected the Warriors to play like such asscheeks for a good chunk of that series.

3 minutes ago, Winnie The Bish said:

I remember when Joe Lacob said the Warriors organization was light years ahead of the other teams and everyone gawked @ the idea 

Wakanda Warriors 

I mean they really didn’t do anything except let KD and Boogie came drooling to them lol

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Why is that funny? Draymond is a DPOY who has played center in crunch time for a team that’s won 3 of 4 rings. Is Capela suppose to be dominating him? 

That ain’t the point. you pointed out Capela dominated Gobert, KAT so he will dominate Boogie. So me bringing up Draymond is me saying there is antidote of that happens.

35 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

I mean you weren't wrong about it being close, but nobody expected the Warriors to play like such asscheeks for a good chunk of that series.

But I think everyone underrated just how good that Rockets defense was. Legit championship caliber....While the offense left a lot to be desired. But that's what happens when you only have one or two shot creators on the team. Once CP3 left it was just Harden/Gordon, and both chucked far too many threes than they should have. 

Archived