Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

He shot a lot of perimeter shots with Pels ?‍♀️ Plus Lebron would definitely embrace not having to do work in the post constantly 

I'm not discussing whether he's willing to take threes. I'm saying that he would not let LeBron push him out if his comfort zone like Love and Bosh did. As for LeBron embracing Boogie in the post, he sure didn't embrace Love or Bosh there.

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Hawks, Bulls, and Kangz the only teams with significant cap space left this offseason lol. Good luck to any remaining FA's

Zach lavine better take that 15 mill bulls offered him. 

4 hours ago, Mossburg said:

I mean you weren't wrong about it being close, but nobody expected the Warriors to play like such asscheeks for a good chunk of that series.

Warriors play down to their competitors despite the talent gap sometimes. That's how they lost three years ago in the Finals. And that's why the Rockets series went 7 games.

5 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Lacob would have traded Curry but there is no way they valued Curry and Monta equally. 

They offered Curry in a first deal. Had Milwaukee just accepted initial offers for Curry we wouldn't even be talking about the Warriors dynasty. They got bailed out from a colossal mistake that would've ruined all of this. Thats the point lol.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Either way, there was no work involved lol

To get KD? Yeah there was. I remember it was up in the air where he would sign. Then it came down to basically Warriors and Celtics. Boston rolled out the red carpet too in their meeting with KD.

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK changing gears here, but RUMORS are now saying Kyrie and Jimmy Butler are "trying to figure out how they can play together next year, to form a Super backcourt" - since they are both FA in 2019. >:(

Shoot, we'll take him.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

I still find it unfathomable that a team is gonna trot out a line up of 5 all stars lol. Like how?

Again, Warriors arent trotting out a lineup of 5 all stars.....theres a 98% chance he wont even be ready until Christmas or later, AND that when he is back he wont look even close to the same player he was pre injury. Achilles tears are career ruiners.

Archived