Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@Ragnarok stands up and hands me this:

tumblr_inline_nxks22U4ph1tc6ima_400.png

This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol.  Any votes cast against Ragnarok will not count. 

@mission27 did not vote.  He will receive a penalty vote the next time he goes to Tribal Council.  He also has one hour less time to submit his moves than the rest of the players in the game for the rest of the game. 

I'll read the votes. 

• Like 2

@Dwight_Schrute, one vote is enough. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5473072

Dwight, you have until the next player is sent to Redemption Island to submit your choice of Redemption Island games as well as your moves for that game.  Your choices are:

Paper, Rock, Scissors.  You will select 20 paper, rock, scissors rolls.  Cannot have all the same choices for all 20 turns.  First to three (or whoever wins the most rounds) remains.  
Coin flip.  
Pick a number between 1 and 100.  Player with closest number wins.  I will randomize the number in Chatty AFTER both players have picked their number.  
Survivor Hoops (Each player gets 80% to add to base ratings of 10 Balance, 10 Offense, 10 Defense.  First player to score a point, or last player on their pole wins. 

Survivor Dice

First Place Reward Challenge Finisher - Ten Point Bonus
Second Place - Five Point Bonus

In front of you are 15 giant dice resting on a ledge.  Each tribe has five dice resting on their own ledge.  As a tribe, you have to run up the hill and push your dice off the ledge, in essence rolling each die.  After you roll, you have to drag whichever dice you want back up to the ledge and push them off again.

Survivor Dice is Survivor Yahtzee.  There will be a Chatty, and in that Chatty, I will provide the dice rolls for a tribe.  Any player on that tribe can decide what to do with the dice roll at any time.  This gives everybody an opportunity to play.  Since Yahtzee is mostly luck, this will not screw anyone out who couldn’t play at the time of the challenge.  

NOTE:  If I am not around, I will allow players from opposing tribes to roll for a tribe.  One player from EACH tribe HAS to be present in order for the roll to work.  This is to prevent potential cheating or mistakes.  I am taking a risk allowing the tribes to complete this challenge alone, so please don’t create any controversies.  If there is a dispute on rules or a roll, the game will not be able to progress until I am able to come to a decision on the controversy.  The challenge must take place in the Chatty that I created for Survivor.  I will likely be around most of tomorrow, so if I am out of the Chatty for an hour, that is when I will allow a player from another tribe to roll for the opposing tribe. 

How it works:

Roll five separate dice by posting /rolldie 6
You can hold a certain amount of dice out and re-roll.  You may roll up to three times per round.  
Each tribe gets 13 rounds.  
The tribe with the least points at the end of the game has to go to Tribal Council.  

If there are obscure Yahtzee rules that I don’t know about, they do not apply.  

You can only use each category once.  Yes, even Yahtzee.  

Here are the categories into which you can put your rolls:

Ones (Total amount of ones left after your third roll)
Twos
Threes
Fours
Fives
Sixes
(Bonus of 25 points if total of this upper section is 63 or higher)

3 of a kind (add total of all dice, must have at least three of one kind)
4 of a kind (add total of all dice, must have at least 4 of a kind)
Full House (Score 25, must have 2 of one, 3 of another)
Small Straight Sequence of Four (Score 30)
Large Straight Sequence of Five (Score 40)
Chance (Score total of all 5 dice)
Yahtzee (Score 50)

Funky Bunch First Roll: 35612

HTC First Roll: 53415

BBW First Roll: 26442

Edited by HorizontoZenith

In this situation, how does Mission not go for not submitting? If he voted for anybody else besides me or Ragnarok, there is a potential different outcome.

There isn't so much a penalty for him, as it is for me because his vote could have had a big outcome on this elimination. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dwight_Schrute said:

In this situation, how does Mission not go for not submitting? If he voted for anybody else besides me or Ragnarok, there is a potential different outcome.

There isn't so much a penalty for him, as it is for me because his vote could have had a big outcome on this elimination. 

mission would've voted rags

go to the exile, u beautiful daddy woman  

Just now, Dwight_Schrute said:

You're right.  Jeff and production try to be fair.  We did not see this outcome when we wrote the rules for the game.  While I did write the rules, Survivor tries its best to be as fair as possible, and I empathize with you, which is why I will allow your tribe to decide. 

@Famous Jameis, @Adrenaline_Flux, @jfinley88, @SovereignNazgul, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok

Please review what has happened here.  If all six of you consent to changing the outcome to Mission going to Redemption Island, Jeff and production have agreed to allow that.  Mission withheld his vote due to his own inability to comply with the deadlines set forth.  He had plenty of notice.  Dwight managed to comply with the deadlines, and Mission did not.  I implore you to consider the spirit of fair play in your decision making.  You may either state your decision in the thread or PM me your decision.  If the six of you agree that Mission should be sent to Redemption Island instead of Dwight, this is what will happen. 

Here is what I think:

A "Deadline penalty" is basically nothing at all. That's no punishment for not meeting deadlines.

The punishment should have been / and should be here on out: a vote against them in the immediate Tribal. Something that can actually hurt your game.

In this situation, one vote against Dwight and one vote against Mission. Which would result in everyone but them two re-voting (only for Dwight / Mission).

I always assumed that the "vote against" was the default penalty?

Edited by SovereignNazgul
  • Like 1