Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

NOTE:  If I am not around, I will allow players from opposing tribes to roll for a tribe.  One player from EACH tribe HAS to be present in order for the roll to work.  This is to prevent potential cheating or mistakes. 

this is going to be hard to get all 3 tribes in there

nobody is going to cheat or even can cheat.

the only way to cheat is to clear the chat, and im sure we all have more integrity than to do that

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

this is going to be hard to get all 3 tribes in there

nobody is going to cheat or even can cheat.

the only way to cheat is to clear the chat, and im sure we all have more integrity than to do that

Clearing chat doesn’t even do it, you can go back and review previous posts 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Clearing chat doesn’t even do it, you can go back and review previous posts 

Yea but you can only go so far back in a chat without having to pay to see the rest. I hate to say this because with 13 rounds this is going to take forever but HZ needs to be on and/or confirm a round before the next one should start.

Okay, I'll allow the tribes to roll for themselves I suppose.  Just don't start any kind of controversy.  If somebody calls something out, just re-roll it. 

Funky Bunch gets small straight, large straight, two ones in the one slot.

HTC gets 4 of a kind (21 points), then 3 ones. 

BBWs are yet to complete their first roll. 

@Dwight_Schrute, the tribe has re-spoken.  I've received four votes to vote you off the island and send you to Redemption Island.  Like I said, I empathize with you, but we did hold a re-vote, and the tribe spoke again.  You still have a chance on Redemption Island, so please submit your Redemption Island moves before the next player goes to Redemption Island. 

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

@HorizontoZenith, can we apply our 10 points to the top? That way we can help toward our bonus?

Nope. 

7 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Jeff,

I don't care about this issue specifically, but be careful of not going away from clearly stated rules or you'll open a Pandora box that you will have a hard time managing. 

Yep, I know.  Was tricky because rules were rules, but it wasn't clear where the penalty vote would be administered in the rules.  Since he WAS at Tribal Council, would it be there or the next one?  This is why I left it up to the tribe, and the Tribe has spoken a second time.  I wasn't going to make a final decision myself on that one, but I definitely saw where Dwight was coming from, so I had to make sure there was at least some small chance for justice.  Ragnarok's use of the Idol and the sole voter of Dwight meant he would have been harmed negatively had Mission gone to Redemption instead, but Dwight has completed all his challenges, and Mission's penalty vote, if administered this Tribal Council, WOULD have forced a re-vote.  It all turned out the same, but I'm happy I allowed for everybody to have a voice in how it worked out. 

@mission27 has to decide now and in the future whether or not he has the time to dedicate to these games.  He WILL receive two penalty votes next time he goes to Tribal if he misses another deadline, and his deadlines are one hour less than everyone else's. 

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Just read the rules again. Didn’t realize Jeff had to roll our initial numbers.

The rules can be bent as long as fair play is maintained, and fair play has thus far been maintained. Your rolls will count.  

11 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

NOTE:  If I am not around, I will allow players from opposing tribes to roll for a tribe.  One player from EACH tribe HAS to be present in order for the roll to work.  This is to prevent potential cheating or mistakes.  I am taking a risk allowing the tribes to complete this challenge alone, so please don’t create any controversies.  If there is a dispute on rules or a roll, the game will not be able to progress until I am able to come to a decision on the controversy.  The challenge must take place in the Chatty that I created for Survivor.  I will likely be around most of tomorrow, so if I am out of the Chatty for an hour, that is when I will allow a player from another tribe to roll for the opposing tribe.