Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

@utley4568, @Ragnarok, @Whicker - need to wrap here real quick:

Whenever we have a challenge that involves picking a number - whether it's 1-10 or 1-100,000 - understand that I'mma ALWAYS pick 7.

True story: My first word as a child was 7. I couldn't make this up if I tried, I was watching TV with my sister back in 1980, some kid show sprung up the number "7" and I screamed out "SEVEN!" as loud as I could. My sister freaked out, hit me for some reason, then yelled for my mom. My mom walks in, and - on cue - I yell out "SEVEN!" again. 

So, now you know. 

I had a feeling people would gravitate towards 7 so I picked it. 

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@SovereignNazgul, any complaints about your designated seeker?  You seem to have a lot of complaints for others...

@MathMan, we've seen a good number of Hidden Immunity blindsides with jfin's being perhaps the most surprising.  Do you think tribes will ever learn how to prepare for this possibility, or do you think players will remain oblivious to this gameplay mechanic?

@LetTheBallFly, how much do you wish you had your brother on the same tribe?

@Adrenaline_Flux, tagged by one of the twins twice and stuck on a tribe with one of the twins twice, is this due to animosity carrying over from Big Brother?

@TedLavie, is there an obvious target for this vote?

@11sanchez11, is it your body, mind, spirit or a combination of the three that's breaking down for you?

@bcb1213, how does your tribe respond to this?

@Hockey5djh, any regrets with your performance in this challenge?

@Tyty, what's it like being back in the game? 

It is time to vote.  Players have until 1 PM CST Wednesday to vote.  Mission has until noon CST to vote due to his previous penalty.  Failing to vote will result in a penalty vote for THIS Tribal Immunity as well as losing an hour for future submissions for the rest of the game. 

Honestly I think he was holding me back

4 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I hope not, but it's possible. Naz was first out in Big Brother due to something he had done in a prior game so I'm not going to rule it out.

I was ousted first because I hurt @EliteTexan80 feelings by being better than him. We have since formed an unbreakable bond of love.

• Like 2