Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

4 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

this is the weakest **** people do man. hz's game has been really fun and then this not only kinda sours it for others, but also open the floodgates for others to pour on. i dunno why it happens, but a lotta folks on here enjoy just being collectively negative about ****. it's so much for hz. and it's been fun. why be like that man? if you're really gonna quit a game ppl have invested time in, at least like don't be ridiculous about it, right? 

I love ya fin, but you're being ignorant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I love ya fin, but you're being ignorant.

you dont think that threatening to quit something that ppl have invested time and effort into (especially hz), knowing that tends to domino into things falling apart was kinda selfish in behavior? if you're not enjoying the game, it's pretty easy to just pm HZ and ask for a replacement or go ahead and just kinda fade out. instead of dampening the environment and creating a narrative that ppl can cling to (as they usually do). it's just annoying to me. i join a lotta games on FF & it seems like ppl join things and hope they fail or something lol. why not collectively try to make something fun instead of just like acting like that.

you're my guy too man, obviously. wouldn't have responded to most people, but just surprised it was you saying that tbh. love you. and **** you're probably right in me being ignorant in this instance, but it still looks ****ty to me. it's just like there can't be a hitch w/o someone being like "that's it game over" and then ppl just wanting to join in on "yep, we're done". after like hella time spent on the game. just think the community should be better if we're investing time into this ****, personally. but i think it's a moot point and yall naturally moved on anyway. 

but im just chillin on redemption watching yall kill the quality of this show 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It's all good everybody.  If I was playing a game hosted by myself and these things were going on, I'd be just as angered as others have been.  I'd also know that myself as a host would have better things in store the further the game goes on. 

All would be forgiven if @Dwight_Schrute is allowed back in the game!

Edited by Dwight_Schrute
typo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

you dont think that threatening to quit something that ppl have invested time and effort into (especially hz), knowing that tends to domino into things falling apart was kinda selfish in behavior? if you're not enjoying the game, it's pretty easy to just pm HZ and ask for a replacement or go ahead and just kinda fade out. instead of dampening the environment and creating a narrative that ppl can cling to (as they usually do). it's just annoying to me. i join a lotta games on FF & it seems like ppl join things and hope they fail or something lol. why not collectively try to make something fun instead of just like acting like that.

you're my guy too man, obviously. wouldn't have responded to most people, but just surprised it was you saying that tbh. love you. and **** you're probably right in me being ignorant in this instance, but it still looks ****ty to me. it's just like there can't be a hitch w/o someone being like "that's it game over" and then ppl just wanting to join in on "yep, we're done". after like hella time spent on the game. just think the community should be better if we're investing time into this ****, personally. but i think it's a moot point and yall naturally moved on anyway. 

but im just chillin on redemption watching yall kill the quality of this show 

Ratings went down. Let's not pretend your larvae-infested brain actually increased quality though.

• Like 1