Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@utley4568, your tribe had a lot of faith in you and thought you were the second most prepared for this challenge.  What happened out there?  You lasted one minute. 

@EliteTexan80, you were your tribe's last hope.  Do you feel that expecting five minutes out of you was too much, or did you just fail your tribe?

@Shady Slim, do you feel like the Itty Bittys avoided you completely based on your performance in the previous Immunity Challenge?

@Whicker, tribes are going to be even going into the next Immunity Challenge.  Are you confident in your team's football abilities?

@Famous Jameis, any regrets on how you led your team in this challenge?

@MookieMonster, is this going to be closer to a unanimous vote or an unpredictable vote?

@gopherwrestler, you performed better than anyone on your tribe and your tribe still lost.  Do you feel this is enough to guarantee your safety for this Tribal Council?

@Ragnarok, you've survived two Tribal Councils with Hidden Immunity Idols.  Do you have anymore tricks up your sleeve?

@theuntouchable, what do you think of your new tribe?

@domepatrol91, how long do you think @jfinley88 is going to last on Redemption Island? 

Got a lot of good players here, just dumb luck we didn’t make it through this challenge. 

utley4568, your tribe had a lot of faith in you and thought you were the second most prepared for this challenge.  What happened out there?  You lasted one minute. 

@EliteTexan80, you were your tribe's last hope.  Do you feel that expecting five minutes out of you was too much, or did you just fail your tribe?

to be fair, its definitely a challenge to last more than five minutes with ltbf

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:
14 minutes ago, MathMan said:

quit rolefishing jeff

Interesting you’d call him out for this but not vote for him

malf

i figured someone would comment on this.

if you are a civ, you would know EXACTLY why jeff is also a civ. its obvious we received the same pm.

dome

Edited by MathMan

That was pure skill involved.  Knowing which players to target was pure skill. 

i submit that is was 50% skill.

half the battle is knowing which players to target (skill/wifom). half the battle is hoping the chatty dice roll is in your favor(luck).

a pure skill challenge would be to add the pecentages without going to chatty

love the comp tho!

7 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i submit that is was 50% skill.

half the battle is knowing which players to target (skill/wifom). half the battle is hoping the chatty dice roll is in your favor(luck).

a pure skill challenge would be to add the pecentages without going to chatty

love the comp tho!

It was a good comp. it took us 9 tries to get mission off the pole. Luck of the dice, it took 1 turn to get mookie off the pole. Both had the same odds. 

I am going to post the next Immunity Challenge early because it will require some thought.  I also anticipate it will have a lot of questions and cause a lot of confusion.  What I post now will not be official.  I am anticipating a lot of questions, which I will have to answer.  I will answer every single question I receive about this challenge (PM or otherwise), or I will edit/clarify the challenge description.  I understand this challenge perfectly, but I'm not all that great at understanding how others will interpret my description.  Do not take this description as Gospel until it goes official.  Your interpretation of the challenge is subject to change based on clarifications and edits. 

Survivor Football

For this challenge, tribes can discuss strategy within their own tribe only.  Players can choose positions for other players or one player can assign roles to everybody, whatever.  The first assignment I receive is PERMANENT.  So if you give yourself the role of WR, that is FINAL.  If you assign WR to someone, that is FINAL.  You can start discussing the challenge with your tribe, but submissions will not count until the challenge goes official. 

There is a definite chance a tribe can be completely screwed in this game.  If you go one direction and the other tribe goes a different direction, you could essentially auto-lose.  Read the positional breakdowns carefully.  Look for ways to dominate and looks for ways to avoid being dominated.  You could take a huge risk and that risk could pay off, or that risk could backfire.  

The two remaining tribes will be playing each other in a game of Survivor Football today.  Each tribe MUST assign players to the following positions:

1 QB
1 WR

With your remaining players 7 players, you must choose between the following positions:

OL
TE
WR

DL
LB
S
CB

Each tribe will have 3 possessions.  Each possession will have 10 plays (unless there is an interception).  Every completed pass counts for ten yards.  Whichever tribe gains the most yards over the course of the game wins immunity and safety from tribal council.  

OFFENSE:

The QB has an accuracy rating of 50.
The first WR has a catch rating of 15.
Every additional WR has a catch rating of 10.
A tight end has a catch rating of 5% and a block rating of 5%.  
OL provide 25% blocking.  Effectively, an OL eliminates a DL if there is an even match between OL and DL.

Catch rating and accuracy rating combine into a total percentage of a completed pass.  

Obviously, a tribe could go over 100% chance of making a catch.  The QB has to throw the ball first.

DEFENSE:

If a DL is not nullified, they have a 25% chance to sack the QB before the QB can get a pass off.  
A LB disrupts 5% of a QB’s accuracy rating and adds 5% to pass rush.  
Each CB disrupts 5% of a receiver’s catching ability with a 5% chance of intercepting a ball.  An interception ends the drive for the offense.  
A S minimizes 5% of a TE’s catch rating (if there is one) and has a 5% chance to intercept a ball, but does not disrupt WRs.  

The CBs and safeties do not each get a chance at an interception.  I will add the interception % from all CBs and safeties and I will roll at the start of the offense’s possession to see if there is an interception.  So for example, if a tribe had 4 corners/safeties, they would have a 20% chance at intercepting a pass and ending a drive.  

You do not pick a set of offense and defense.  Whichever players you pick you are stuck with both on offense and defense.  If you pick all defensive players other than QB/WR, your offense consists only of one QB/WR.  Each team must select at least a QB and at least one WR.    

Overtime rules have the same team selections.  In overtime, we take it possession by possession until one team ends with more yards than the other.