Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @Nazgul, @Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @TedLavie, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @ET80,

Writes of Passage

Each player has to PM me a message.  They must TITLE the message Writes of Passage Message.  If they don't, their submission will not count. 

The object of the game is to be one of three players closest to the average number of words per message.  The three players who are closest to the average number of words per message will compete in the final portion of this challenge.

By word count, I mean actual words.  The first portion of this challenge must be between 1 and 100 words.  You must actually write a message and it must be in complete sentences.  This one takes some effort. 

You MAY NOT work with others in this challenge. 

If there are players who do not submit, that will NOT factor into the average.

Nazgul has a 5 word leeway to get into the final 3.  ET has a ten word leeway.  Those nachos were heavy and caused some lethargy.  Salmon was healthy and caused a fresh mind. 

For the Final Three portion, the longest message and the shortest message get eliminated and the player in the middle wins Immunity. 

Deadline to submit is noon 11 PM CST Monday.

Edited by Outpost31

@mission27, @Nazgul, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @ET80, still have to submit for Writes of Passage.  I will tag anyone who hasn't submitted one more time at around 9 PM unless you don't want me to remind you. 

Mission has until 9 PM due to his two missed vote deadlines.  If he doesn't submit by 9 PM, he will be ineligible to compete in the next Immunity Challenge. 

Attention Castaways!  Last night was a wild night. 

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @Nazgul, @Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @TedLavie, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @ET80...

For Fragile Tile, which is an upcoming Immunity Challenge, you will need to solve the puzzles of what happened in these three events.  If you want any hope of even partaking in Fragile Tile, you will have to solve at least one of these puzzles. 

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THESE PUZZLES!!!

I am posting this early to not hold up the game when it's time for this challenge.  Basically, I'm giving you more time and a head start. 

Drunk and Disorderly

5          6         7

1      2        3        4

Last night, Malf, Shady, Nazgul, Touch, Flux, Hockey, Ted, Orca and PR got blackout drunk.  ET fell asleep earlier and didn’t partake.  The only problem is that nobody can remember where anybody sat or where they fell asleep.  ET saw Malf sit on one end of the table and Shady on the other, but that’s all he remembered before he fell asleep.  

Nazgul, Touch, Flux, Hockey, Ted, Orca, PR
Seat 1, Seat 2, Seat 3, Seat 4, Seat 5, Seat 6, Seat 7
Campfire, Ground, Bed, Hammock, Loo, , Chair, Beach

Two of the Castaways are left-handed.  Malf fell asleep at the table, and so did Shady.  

That means you have to figure out where Nazgul, Touch, Flux, Hockey, Ted, Orca and PR fell asleep and which seat they sat at.  Can you do so using only the following clues?

1. The only two left-handed castaways will be seated at corners, to the immediate rights of Malf and Shady.  

2. The two castaways who will sit next to the castaway who fell asleep at the campfire fell asleep in a bed and on the ground, and they are both right-handed.  

3. Both Flux, who did not fall asleep at the campfire, and the castaway who fell asleep in the loo are right-handed.  

4. Ted and Nazgul, who are both right-handed, will sit on different sides of the table.  

5. The castaway who fell asleep in the hammock is right-handed.  

6. Touch and the castaway who fell asleep in a bed will sit next to left-handed castaways.  

7. Ted and the castaway who fell asleep in the Loo will sit next to Malf and Shady, but not necessarily in that order.  

8. Hockey will sit on the same side of the table as the castaway who fell asleep in a chair (who is not Orca).  

If you wanted to build a grid, it might look something like this:

L    Bd    Be    Ca    H    CH    G    1  2  3  4  5  6  7
Hockey
Touch
PR
Ted
Nazgul
Orca
Flux

True or False Test

Nazgul, Touch, Orca, PR, Flux, Hockey and Ted decided to play cards.  They didn’t know how to play Texas Hold Em, so they made up a true/false game.  

*Each player told ONE TRUTH and ONE LIE.  Either the true or false can come first.  

There were 14 cards dealt.  The suits comprised of 4 Clubs, 4 Diamonds, 3 Hearts and 3 Spades.  You have to determine the suits of each player. 

Here are their statements:

Nazgul
I have a club and a spade.
I have a heart and a spade.

Touch
I have a diamond and a heart.
I have at least one spade.

Orca
I have exactly one spade.

PR
I have a club and a heart.

Flux
One of my cards is a spade, and my other card is not a diamond.

Hockey
I have no diamonds.
I have at least one spade.  

Ted
I have a club and a heart.
I have two cards of the same suit.

A Hand of Poker

ET got into a drunken rage when he found out that nobody knew how to play Texas Hold Em.  Unfortunately, everybody was drunk and ET was livid when he lost the hand to Shady.  Everybody remembers the cards they were dealt, but they don’t remember what the flop, turn or river looked like.  

Shady, ET, Malf, PR, Orca, Touch and Nazgul played in the hand.  

Here are the starting hands:

Nazgul - Queen Spades, Queen Hearts
Touch - 6 Spades, King Clubs
Orca - Ace Clubs, 2 Clubs
PR - 8 Clubs, 5 Hearts
Malf - 4 Spades, 7 Spades
Shady - 5 Clubs, 3 Clubs
ET - 6 Diamonds, 6 Hearts

After the flop, which had no red cards, the hands ranked as follows, from best to worst: ET, Touch, Nazgul, Malf, Orca, PR, Shady.  

After the turn, which was not a diamond, the hands ranked as follows: ET, Malf, Touch, Nazgul, Orca, PR, Shady.  

After the river, the hands ranked as follows: Shady, Malf, ET, Orca, PR, Touch, Nazgul.

To solve this puzzle, tell me which cards came on the FLOP, TURN and RIVER. 

A lot of people are confused by the poker hand.  It is correct.  You just have to think your way through it.  I edited it several times.  The first time I edited it I corrected it to say that it was for a future challenge.  The second time I changed it I edited guests into castataways (I copied this from a logic puzzle book).  The third time I changed it I changed Orca's hand to Clubs, not Spades. 

Edited by Outpost31

Just now, Malfatron said:

what? another immunity challenge?

A head start on one.  It is not active yet.  I accidentally posted it before I edited it to inform everybody that it was just a head start.  It is for Fragile Tile, which takes place after this immunity challenge, after the vote and after the Loved Ones Challenge.