Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@CWood21, @Ragnarok, @LetTheBallFly, @Famous Jameis,

It is not something you will have to be actively participating in. 

The results will not be posted until later.

It may not happen at all tonight.

It may happen sooner. 

It will not effect your ability to play in the game, and it will not threaten your game. 

It all depends on when we get 4 more players to sign up. 

It was just a best guess estimate based on my work schedule.  It is not a challenge. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I just don't think I can commit to a game like this. Sorry.

Did you even READ those challenge titles?  How can you afford to pass those up?  No worries if you and Ruskie don't want to, but I meant it when I said I'm going to be more patient this year.  The game will not go at breakneck speed, and most of that is because of my own job. 

12 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Did you even READ those challenge titles?  How can you afford to pass those up?  No worries if you and Ruskie don't want to, but I meant it when I said I'm going to be more patient this year.  The game will not go at breakneck speed, and most of that is because of my own job. 

I don't have the time to devote months to this. I can kinda do mafia but that's a week at a time. And I think I'm about burnt out from obsessing over @TheKillerNacho's NSFL draft. I almost need a break completely.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't have the time to devote months to this. I can kinda do mafia but that's a week at a time. And I think I'm about burnt out from obsessing over @TheKillerNacho's NSFL draft. I almost need a break completely.

What's the difference between devoting 8 single weeks to individual mafia games instead of 2 months for one game?  The difference is that with each mafia game, the game is more complicated and takes more deduction and time reading to figure out who is or isn't mafia while in Survivor, you're on a downward slope of starting with 27 competitors that gets less and less as the 8 weeks pass by.  If anything, Survivor is a break over mafia games.  I don't think you need a break, I think you need a rejuvenating shot of something else.  Something where the challenge changes each cycle.  Where the battle lines are clearly drawn between you and the opposing tribe instead of between you and every other player (or three or four other mafia players if you're mafia).  In mafia, you have to deduce and figure out roles.  In Survivor, all you need to do is figure out who you can trust.

Yes, I think I'm beginning to see why you don't want to sign up for Survivor.  It's not time, it's not commitment, it's fear.  You're afraid of how badly you will perform.  I get it, that's cool.  No judgment from me.  You're scared of sucking.  So what?  Big deal.  I'm afraid of monkeys, dolls, clowns and antique furniture.  Everybody has their fears.  Who am I to judge? 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@MathMan @EliteTexan80@SovereignNazgul@LetTheBallFly@Famous Jameis@gopherwrestler@MookieMonster@bcb1213@domepatrol91@mission27@jfinley88@Adrenaline_Flux           @TedLavie@Gmen4ev@Tyty@theuntouchable@stallyns@Whicker@CWood21@Dwight_Schrute@Ragnarok@utley4568@iPwn           @11sanchez11

And anyone else who signs up... After 4 more sign up, I will be posting how tribes will be selected for this game.  You may want to be present around that time if you like the idea of controlling your own destiny. 

EDIT: This is assuming we get four more players to sign up by then, and it is based on my availability at work.  Won't effect your game, is not a challenge, was just a heads up. 

Can't do. 9pm ET is 3am in France. At those hours I'm either sleeping or hammered. I will accept my destiny