Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

We need only four more players! 

@LionsFTW, @LuckyNumber11, @I_GET_SAX

@RuskieTitan, @Raves, @Tk3, @Hockey5djh, @kingseanjohn

Ensure your place in the game by signing up!

Also, lol, @iPwn is actually gonna have to send me a PM this game. 

Wish I could, but just don't have time at work anymore to keep up with a game of this nature.

@MathMan @EliteTexan80@SovereignNazgul@LetTheBallFly@Famous Jameis@gopherwrestler@MookieMonster@bcb1213@domepatrol91@mission27@jfinley88@Adrenaline_Flux           @TedLavie@Gmen4ev@Tyty@theuntouchable@stallyns@Whicker@CWood21@Dwight_Schrute@Ragnarok@utley4568@iPwn           @11sanchez11

And anyone else who signs up... After 4 more sign up, I will be posting how tribes will be selected for this game.  You may want to be present around that time if you like the idea of controlling your own destiny. 

EDIT: This is assuming we get four more players to sign up by then, and it is based on my availability at work.  Won't effect your game, is not a challenge, was just a heads up. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@MathMan @EliteTexan80@SovereignNazgul@LetTheBallFly@Famous Jameis@gopherwrestler@MookieMonster@bcb1213@domepatrol91@mission27@jfinley88@Adrenaline_Flux           @TedLavie@Gmen4ev@Tyty@theuntouchable@stallyns@Whicker@CWood21@Dwight_Schrute@Ragnarok@utley4568@iPwn           @11sanchez11

And anyone else who signs up... Around 9 PM tonight, I will be posting how tribes will be selected for this game.  You may want to be present around that time if you like the idea of controlling your own destiny. 

Is that 9 central or eastern?