Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

There is a chance my dog will not make it through the night.  She's been with me for fifteen years.  I'm praying this doesn't happen, but she's not doing so well.  If this does happen between tonight and the end of this game, I might look for a replacement host or take a few days or a mixture of the two.  Every challenge and event is already planned, so a new host wouldn't change the game too much at all.  I'm sorry for this potential inconvenience, and I thank you for your understanding. 

Push come to shove, I will leave the game and try to take over hosting. If we have to postpone for a bit, I’m fine with that too.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

There is a chance my dog will not make it through the night.  She's been with me for fifteen years.  I'm praying this doesn't happen, but she's not doing so well.  If this does happen between tonight and the end of this game, I might look for a replacement host or take a few days or a mixture of the two.  Every challenge and event is already planned, so a new host wouldn't change the game too much at all.  I'm sorry for this potential inconvenience, and I thank you for your understanding. 

much love man

i can serve as host temporarily if need be. won't let it fall apart. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nazgul said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@EliteTexan80, Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, won't be fooled again.

@Shady Slim, how are you still in the game?

@Whicker, for someone named Whicker, you don't ever discuss actual wicker. Why not?

@Pickle Rick, Do you like Pickles or Ricks more? Hmm?

@gopherwrestler, I feel like you are a fraud who has never wrestled an actual gopher in your life. Care to comment?

@Ragnarok, I quite enjoyed Thor: Ragnarok. Did you?

@theuntouchable, Do you think you'll remain "untouchable" again this Tribal?

It is time to vote.  Riggity Diggity (Horny Malfs), you may want to discover what "teamwork" means before you're all gone before merge. 

Deadline to vote is 8 PM CST Thursday. 

oh **** me sideways with a rusty spork ?

seems there are some people who want me out by the votes already read, hmph!

update

@Outpost31 we are all here for u bro anything u need

Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Wow, sorry to hear that. The game is secondary, focus on your dog.