Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Before votes could be read, Whicker voted for Whicker.  Based on the rules set forth previously, Whicker has been voted out.  Any attempted Idol Usage will not count. 

@Whicker goes directly to Redemption Island. 

Since @MookieMonster has not informed me of his Redemption Island Challenge (unless he did and I've forgotten), and since Whicker voted for himself (and knew the consequences), the first player to submit a Redemption Island Challenge will remain.  If Mookie has already submitted, he will remain. 

I said to do the balance game again

Survivor Tag Amended

For Survivor Tag, it will be a true 3 versus 3.  Riggity Riggity will select three players to compete, Itty bitty will select three players to compete. 

We will go two rounds.  First round, Riggity Riggity will go first.  Second round, Itty Bitty will go first. 

Tagging hours have to be between 11 AM and 11 PM each night.  Any minutes past 11 PM and before 11 AM will not factor in. 

@ET80, @Shady Slim, @Pickle Rick, @gopherwrestler, @Ragnarok, @theuntouchable,

@Malfatron, @Nazgul, @mission27, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty,

The game will start the day after players have been selected.

In order for the tagging to work, the player must actually tag the player on the opposing tribe.  If both tribes select their players tonight, we will start tomorrow at 11 AM. 

Chatty chose Itty to start the first round. 

If there is a tie, we will go to a tiebreaking procedure, which is a tagging free for all in which everybody is able and vulnerable to being tagged. 

In other news, the Big Brother Winner Curse has continued for a second straight season.  The winner of Big Brother has always quit Survivor. 

37 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

For Survivor Tag, it will be a true 3 versus 3.  Riggity Riggity will select three players to compete, Itty bitty will select three players to compete. 

Malf and the Horny Toads.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

That far out from now would be perfect. I greatly appreciate the patience and I could be wrong Jeff, so feel free to correct me. I think now would be perfect time for a project for both teams to work on to receive a reward. Kinda like a reward challenge. It’s like it was destiny that a reward was moved ahead of schedule, right!?

@Outpost31 lol

48 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Survivor Tag Amended

We will go two rounds.  First round, Riggity Riggity will go first.  Second round, Itty Bitty will go first. 

Tagging hours have to be between 11 AM and 11 PM each night.  Any minutes past 11 PM and before 11 AM will not factor in. 

@ET80, @Shady Slim, @Pickle Rick, @gopherwrestler, @Ragnarok, @theuntouchable,

@Malfatron, @Nazgul, @mission27, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty,

The game will start the day after players have been selected.

In order for the tagging to work, the player must actually tag the player on the opposing tribe.  If both tribes select their players tonight, we will start tomorrow at 11 AM. 

Chatty chose Itty to start the first round. 

If there is a tie, we will go to a tiebreaking procedure, which is a tagging free for all in which everybody is able and vulnerable to being tagged. 

In other news, the Big Brother Winner Curse has continued for a second straight season.  The winner of Big Brother has always quit Survivor. 

So is it still two games of 3 vs 3?