Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Jeff might say it's best to discuss availability in private for a challenge like this, but he won't say that. 

Jeff can't get our name right, so his opinion on the matter means bubkus.

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Jeff might say it's best to discuss availability in private for a challenge like this, but he won't say that. 

We're past the point of starting tomorrow.  Monday is when we start whether or not Riggity is ready.  Itty bitty's clock will start at 11 AM Monday. 

Riggity's clock will start at 11 AM Tuesday. 

If the first round doesn't finish by 11 PM Monday, the two rounds will run concurrently. 

wouldnt it make sense to run us at the same time?

also, jeff, i sent you the players who would be available sunday.

if we are pushing it to monday/tuesday, i have new players to send you

@ET80, @Pickle Rick, @gopherwrestler, @Ragnarok, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @Malfatron, @mission27, @The Orca, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty,

This challenge is tough to coordinate, so I am leaving it up to the players to do the coordinating.  You may all communicate through any means to coordinate the rules and the start time for this challenge.  It must be a game of tag.  It must be completed by 11 PM CST Sunday.  It can start at any time, it must involve at least one player from each tribe. 

You can agree to any rules, but it has to be agreed upon by one member from the opposing tribe.  Any rule change or addendum must be stated by a player from one tribe, and then AGREED upon by a player from the other tribe IN THREAD. 

If these new rules aren't met and both tribes cannot come to an agreement, and if a clear and undisputed winning tribe is not crowned by 11 PM CST Sunday, we will go to overtime.  In overtime, any player in the game can tag any player from the opposing tribe at any time.  The tribe that goes 10 minutes without tagging somebody back first loses. 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@ET80, @Pickle Rick, @gopherwrestler, @Ragnarok, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @Malfatron, @mission27, @The Orca, @Adrenaline_Flux, @TedLavie, @bcb1213, @Hockey5djh, @Tyty,

This challenge is tough to coordinate, so I am leaving it up to the players to do the coordinating.  You may all communicate through any means to coordinate the rules and the start time for this challenge.  It must be a game of tag.  It must be completed by 11 PM CST Sunday.  It can start at any time, it must involve at least one player from each tribe. 

You can agree to any rules, but it has to be agreed upon by one member from the opposing tribe.  Any rule change or addendum must be stated by a player from one tribe, and then AGREED upon by a player from the other tribe IN THREAD. 

If these new rules aren't met and both tribes cannot come to an agreement, and if a clear and undisputed winning tribe is not crowned by 11 PM CST Sunday, we will go to overtime.  In overtime, any player in the game can tag any player from the opposing tribe at any time.  The tribe that goes 10 minutes without tagging somebody back first loses. 

i think the rules are fine

you are going to track the time that each player is IT

whichever tribe is IT the least amount of time wins

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So is our set of 3 playing your set of 3 for 2 games.  Each person can be tagged once in each game.  The team who is it longer loses? 

Based on Outpost wanting a winner by tomorrow at 11...I was assuming 1 game