Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@mission27, how many deadlines will you meet?

@Shady Slim, new tribe, new safety, or same fears?

@Nazgul, your Immunity Challenge effort was atrocious.  No question. 

@Malfatron, have you been wondering why there hasn't been an Immunity Idol Clue?

@theuntouchable, how's that Immunity feel right now?

@Adrenaline_Flux, does it feel like a whole new game now that you won't have the strength of Itty Bitty protecting you from Tribal Council?

@Hockey5djh, you didn't try very hard in the Immunity Challenge either.  Was that confidence in your safety or lack of confidence in ability?

@bcb1213, are there any players you wish were still in the game?

@TedLavie, how's your isolation?

@The Orca, do you regret your pace in the challenge?

@Pickle Rick, do you feel your corner has the numbers?

@ET80, how does it feel to be back in the game by a narrow popularity vote?

Deadline to vote is Noon 8 PM Sunday.  Immediately after I read the votes, we will go to Survivor Auction. 

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @Malfatron, @Nazgul, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @ET80,

Survivor Auction

Is the second to last Reward Challenge.  Each of you has 500 dollars to bid.  The auction will take place LIVE immediately after I read the votes, which I will read tomorrow (Sunday) at 8 PM CST.  You may bid ahead of time, but players who show up LIVE will receive more information on what they are bidding on. 

There will be seven items up for bid. 

1. Piece of Paper.
2. Wild Caught Salmon for the brain.
3. A mega plate of nachos for fullness. 
4. Mystery Item Number One.
5. Mystery Item Number Two.
6. A letter from your loved one.
7. Pumpkin Seeds.  More brain food that will last longer. 

If you want, you may PM your bids ahead of time.  If I do not receive a PM on how much you'd like to bid ahead of time, and if you do not show up to the Chatty live on Sunday, you will miss out on Survivor Auction. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@mission27, how many deadlines will you meet?

@Shady Slim, new tribe, new safety, or same fears?

@Nazgul, your Immunity Challenge effort was atrocious.  No question. 

@Malfatron, have you been wondering why there hasn't been an Immunity Idol Clue?

@theuntouchable, how's that Immunity feel right now?

@Adrenaline_Flux, does it feel like a whole new game now that you won't have the strength of Itty Bitty protecting you from Tribal Council?

@Hockey5djh, you didn't try very hard in the Immunity Challenge either.  Was that confidence in your safety or lack of confidence in ability?

@bcb1213, are there any players you wish were still in the game?

@TedLavie, how's your isolation?

@The Orca, do you regret your pace in the challenge?

@Pickle Rick, do you feel your corner has the numbers?

@ET80, how does it feel to be back in the game by a narrow popularity vote?

Deadline to vote is Noon 8 PM Sunday.  Immediately after I read the votes, we will go to Survivor Auction. 

I checked and it's still Survivor.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If this is right, not that in matters now @Outpost31 but the first merge happened on June 22nd so the winner of this immunity challenge may have changed.  

What?  Look at the page you linked to.  It's June 21st.  The merge happened as soon as the new tribes were announced, and that happened June 21st.

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What?  Look at the page you linked to.  It's June 21st.  The merge happened as soon as the new tribes were announced, and that happened June 21st.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe it is a time zone thing...but that's is 100% June 22nd, which mine says as well and that is what I used for the answer on my end as well... the question is null and void due to we are all right....I WIN....Immunity is mine :D

The above post is mostly in jest....I know it's past time to change things lol

Just now, Malfatron said:

maybe it happened late pm central time.

are you on est @Pickle Rick

I think that must be.  Like I said it's too late now to dispute it but if I wasn't on the golf course I probably would have.  In the question it didn't say using central time zone and there was no time stamp so I had to assume it was the 22nd. 

It's more for future comps I guess.  Make sure you include time zones or accept answers that are technically correct.