Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@Famous Jameis wanted to use Gonzo as a clue.  I told him I would not allow that.  He protested once, but I told him it was a nickname that featured a shortened version of the player's name, and thus would not allow it.  Famous Jameis did not complain, in spite of feeling he had been given a raw deal. 

Famous Jameis, thank you. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@Famous Jameis wanted to use Gonzo as a clue.  I told him I would not allow that.  He protested once, but I told him it was a nickname that featured a shortened version of the player's name, and thus would not allow it.  Famous Jameis did not complain, in spite of feeling he had been given a raw deal. 

Famous Jameis, thank you. 

lol

Just a note on all the complaints, please bear with me.  I assume people think like me too much, so some of the rules aren't as clear as they should be.  Especially with challenges like this.  There's a reason the challenges like this have started the game.  I wanted to get the most controversy out of the way early.  The rest of the challenges are significantly different from the ones we've played so far.  Thankfully, it doesn't seem as if any of the controversies influenced the outcomes so far.  I'm trying my best to balance the different interpretations of everything, and I will continue trying my best.  

• Like 1

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Just a note on all the complaints, please bear with me.  I assume people think like me too much, so some of the rules aren't as clear as they should be.  Especially with challenges like this.  There's a reason the challenges like this have started the game.  I wanted to get the most controversy out of the way early.  The rest of the challenges are significantly different from the ones we've played so far.  Thankfully, it doesn't seem as if any of the controversies influenced the outcomes so far.  I'm trying my best to balance the different interpretations of everything, and I will continue trying my best.  

To be constructive, by very careful about specific rules you state and how you word them. For instance, the last name thing, I was 100% certain that you couldn't use any last name. I didn't complain because that wouldn't have help me guide more easily A.Gates, but I understand why Whicker spoke about about the Durden thing.

If you can, try to run it by someone and ask them to write what they understood, to make sure your instructions are clear.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

For the record, you're handling this very well...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

To be constructive, by very careful about specific rules you state and how you word them. For instance, the last name thing, I was 100% certain that you couldn't use any last name. I didn't complain because that wouldn't have help me guide more easily A.Gates, but I understand why Whicker spoke about about the Durden thing.

If you can, try to run it by someone and ask them to write what they understood, to make sure your instructions are clear.

He did open it up to questions for quite a while

Just now, TedLavie said:

Yeah, I'm aware this is a big fault of mine.  I assume too much that people understand the meaning behind the rules I post instead of taking it at face value for each challenge.  I'm working on fixing this in later challenges. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Especially considering I believe most of it has been playful banter lol

There's also the lack of a certain... hmm... explosive element in this run.

Granted, said explosive element would be great, simply for the memes.

(Touch, if you're a meme artist, that last game was your Mona Lisa. Pure brilliance).

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

There's also the lack of a certain... hmm... explosive element in this run.

Granted, said explosive element would be great, simply for the memes.

(Touch, if you're a meme artist, that last game was your Mona Lisa. Pure brilliance).

I’m drawing a blank here

• Like 1

@Ragnarok needs to start by 11 PM.

@Gmen4ev needs to submit his key order by 11 PM.  Otherwise, he receives a penalty vote next time he goes to tribal, and his tribe suffers a penalty point.  He will also have 24 hours to respond before he can be replaced.  Pickle Tickle Tribe, you may look for a replacement player for him.  They cannot have played the game yet. 

@Adrenaline_Flux must start by 11 PM.

@swoosh, @Dwight_Schrute AND @mission27 must finish their portion by 11 PM. 

Everybody else is finished.  I have only 10 submissions for the Reward Challenge.  That is due at 11 as well.  CST.

9 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@Ragnarok needs to start by 11 PM.

@Gmen4ev needs to submit his key order by 11 PM.  Otherwise, he receives a penalty vote next time he goes to tribal, and his tribe suffers a penalty point.  He will also have 24 hours to respond before he can be replaced.  Pickle Tickle Tribe, you may look for a replacement player for him.  They cannot have played the game yet. 

@Adrenaline_Flux must start by 11 PM.

@swoosh, @Dwight_Schrute AND @mission27 must finish their portion by 11 PM. 

Everybody else is finished.  I have only 10 submissions for the Reward Challenge.  That is due at 11 as well.  CST.

Re-posting.

@mission27 Godfather

@Dwight_Schrute Sackers