Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

What are the 4 things?

1) caring about anything other than being cool to people
2) "real grown adults" being upset about #1
3) ppl labeling themselves as anything and like being serious about it
4) when i write some **** and then realize i am what i hate because im pretending to even care about that **** when i dont. i dunno i had to make the list tho. then realize i probably should've just wrote some ridiculous **** instead of writing any sincere **** that doesn't matter because now this post sucks. too late. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Humble, too. Very humble.

When we drafted Kevin white his first ever quote was “I’m excited. I’m a great player. I’m humble.” Like bruh if you humble don’t call yourself humble you alligator 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Every jfin post is a rollercoaster and I don’t know if I should cheer or feel concerned after reading each one 

lmao man 100% dont be concerned i come across kinda weird on the internet i know. just have most fun when i type whatever comes. 

Swoosh literally just made me lol at his loophole idea.  He wanted to change his avatar and use it in the challenge.  Had to remind him his players are blindfolded, so he could not tell them to look at an image.  Nice try, swoosh.  Nice try. 

• Like 2

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Swoosh literally just made me lol at his loophole idea.  He wanted to change his avatar and use it in the challenge.  Had to remind him his players are blindfolded, so he could not tell them to look at an image.  Nice try, swoosh.  Nice try. 

lol man if i knew you were gonna be active @swoosh i would've definitely had you way higher on that draft ranking thing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

lol man if i knew you were gonna be active @swoosh i would've definitely had you way higher on that draft ranking thing 

Well I’m captain clutch over here makin money moves and I’ve heard no remorse out of you for whiffing on this draft pick. I’m Tom Brady and you took 6 Ryan Leafs. Ryan Leaves? What’s the plural of Ryan leaf 

@Tyty demolishes his knots in less than two minutes.  Kurt Russell to Frances McDormand in two moves.  Russell/Malkovich in Deepwater Horizon, Frances McDormand and Malkovich in Burn After Reading. 

Pickle Tickle Tribe is the first to unlock a chest. 

Pickle Tickle Tribe - 2 minutes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Well I’m captain clutch over here makin money moves and I’ve heard no remorse out of you for whiffing on this draft pick. I’m Tom Brady and you took 6 Ryan Leafs. Ryan Leaves? What’s the plural of Ryan leaf 

lol man i had you super high i dunno how you're not on this tribe. whoever drafted you must've had you like top 3/4. 

@HorizontoZenith can we trade? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Fourth Chest (Three Players Per Tribe): Running Blind Light

For the final chest, three players must replay the first Immunity Challenge, except this time on a smaller scale, and they are not chained together, just blindfolded.  One player from each tribe must guide the other two players from the same tribe to the key.  I will give the guider a football player and an actor/actress.  They have to guide the guesser to the correct football player and actor/actress using ONLY one word clues.  Blindfolded players will not know if they have the football player or the actor/actress.  Cannot include first names or last names.  Cannot include numbers.  Cannot edit posts.  Cannot include initials, cannot include poorly capitalized words.  The words must be commonly used words, places, nouns, etc.  Each one word clue counts as a minute, each guess counts as a minute. 

@mission27 Godfather