Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't know what you are talking about but I agree. 

But yes, when I googled Durden both those fellows came up but the pic of the character was Bradley, so I went with him.

you've never seen fight club? damn you might be the only fellow out there in that club 

12 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Fourth Chest (Three Players Per Tribe): Running Blind Light

For the final chest, three players must replay the first Immunity Challenge, except this time on a smaller scale, and they are not chained together, just blindfolded.  One player from each tribe must guide the other two players from the same tribe to the key.  I will give the guider a football player and an actor/actress.  They have to guide the guesser to the correct football player and actor/actress using ONLY one word clues.  Blindfolded players will not know if they have the football player or the actor/actress.  Cannot include first names or last names.  Cannot include numbers.  Cannot edit posts.  Cannot include initials, cannot include poorly capitalized words.  The words must be commonly used words, places, nouns, etc.  Each one word clue counts as a minute, each guess counts as a minute. 

Tribes have until 11 PM tonight to strategize.  The Challenge will go LIVE at around 11 PM tonight.  There is no time element as far as ties for this game.  Any and all questions must be asked before 11 PM tonight, and I will do my best to answer them. 

Isn't Durden a last name? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

For the record this is a joke....

But technically, I think whicker has a point 

On the contrary, In the movie Durden doesn’t actually exist. He’s a second personality created by the main character. It’s kind of like inception in that it’s a fake name created by a fictional character. That being said, it simply cannot be against the rules being that it does not exist.

I motion to have the complaint removed and the records to show it was legit. I rest my case.

• Like 1