Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

27 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

On the contrary, In the movie Durden doesn’t actually exist. He’s a second personality created by the main character. It’s kind of like inception in that it’s a fake name created by a fictional character. That being said, it simply cannot be against the rules being that it does not exist.

I motion to have the complaint removed and the records to show it was legit. I rest my case.

So what is Durden other than a last name? 

I don't understand your point anyway. Durden is a fictional character so he doesn't actually exist either? How does that have anything to do with whether or not Durden is a name?

Just now, Whicker said:

So what is Durden other than a last name? 

I don't understand your point anyway. Durden is a fictional character so he doesn't actually exist either? How does that have anything to do with whether or not Durden is a name?

Because how can something that doesn’t even exist in a fictional world truly be named? 

I can't believe you actually believe that. 

If you Google "Durden," the literal first result is the fictional character by the name of "Tyler Durden." If you wikipedia "Durden," it gives you a list of people with the surname "Durden."  

I'll ask again. What is "Durden" if we do not classify it as a last name? 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I can't believe you actually believe that. 

If you Google "Durden," the literal first result is the fictional character by the name of "Tyler Durden." If you wikipedia "Durden," it gives you a list of people with the surname "Durden."  

I'll ask again. What is "Durden" if we do not classify it as a last name? 

Durden signifies everything that Norton’s character wanted to be but couldn’t. It’s an ideal, a belief, a religion if you will. Durden personifies everything that Norton’s character wishes he could be and does not truly exist.

How can you truly name something that doesn’t even exist in a fictional world?

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Durden signifies everything that Norton’s character wanted to be but couldn’t. It’s an ideal, a belief, a religion if you will. Durden personifies everything that Norton’s character wishes he could be and does not truly exist.

How can you truly name something that doesn’t even exist in a fictional world?

I cannot believe this is an argument. 

21 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Tribes have until 11 PM tonight to strategize.  The Challenge will go LIVE at around 11 PM tonight.  There is no time element as far as ties for this game.  Any and all questions must be asked before 11 PM tonight, and I will do my best to answer them. 

I consider myself one of the more active guys on this site but c'mon man, we need to get a little more consistent with these game times. Posting something at 3pm and having it start at 11pm on the same day is a little crazy.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I consider myself one of the more active guys on this site but c'mon man, we need to get a little more consistent with these game times. Posting something at 3pm and having it start at 11pm on the same day is a little crazy.

Don’t worry boo we got you